The Biggest, Baddest, .500 team ever assembled!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

You know, I would get upset by these assholes but they are the KC Royals of 2005.

They win a couple of games in early April and the Media wets their pants about them......and then they start losing like crazy and are forgotten by May 1st.

Another thing that is funny is that Magglio Ordonez was totally ignored by the national media until Detoilet overpaid for him and his messed up knee.

:bang :lol:

What a joke these guys are.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:09 PM)
They sure talk alot of s*** for a team that hasn't done anything but lose for the past twelve seasons.  So what if they added some offense.

I would understand the talk if they started the season undefeated like the '03 Royals.  They didn't, so where is all this talk coming from?

but,......BUT........BUT.........THEY GOT MAGGLIO!!!!...........and their pitching still sucks.

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
f***ing espn thats where this crap is coming from any1 hear fat ass john kruck on sportscenter?

It was a little hard. He had pieces of a cheeseburger falling out of his mouth and was blabbering something about a lack of ketchup.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 03:37 AM)
You know, I would get upset by these assholes but they are the KC Royals of 2005.

They win a couple of games in early April and the Media wets their pants about them......and then they start losing like crazy and are forgotten by May 1st.

Another thing that is funny is that Magglio Ordonez was totally ignored by the national media until Detoilet overpaid for him and his messed up knee. 

:bang  :lol:

What a joke these guys are.

Are these the same big bad tigers whose #1 ace gave up 6 runs in the 1st inning in his last outing to cleveland, a team hitting about .225 right now. WOW, did some say cocky!!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 12, 2005 -> 08:31 AM)
This is MLB trying to sell tickets in Detroit so they don't look like a complete joke during their all-star year.

And they are hurting.. we bought the smallest package to get AS tickets out near the Pepsi deck.. already got upgraded to seats down the 1st base line and they expect that we will get be able to get behind the AL dugout.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
Twins 3

Dmitri: Stoopid

Now imagine if that was a Jay Gibbons or Frank Catalanotto saying it about the Yankees or Red Sox, ESPN and the nat. media would be all over it.

"Uh, don't get me wrong, the Yankees and Red Sox aren't bad, but I think when it's all said and done it'll be between the Blue Jays and us". :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 08:18 AM)
And they are hurting.. we bought the smallest package to get AS tickets out near the Pepsi deck.. already got upgraded to seats down the 1st base line and they expect that we will get be able to get behind the AL dugout.

Last year's I-Rod acquisition was a big boost for them sales wise, but this year they have to prove something to get a lot of those casual fans back. If they wanted to boost attendance, they should just move back to Tiger Stadium for a homestand a year.