White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 07:22 PM)
:lolhitting

I noticed him too....I am starting to think NASCAR buys his tickets for him just to get noticed with that jacket on :P...

Who the hell wears that ugly ass thing anyhow, let alone INSIDE of a building...

When they first came up with scout seats, the guy I have tickets with made some calls trying to get companies to buy tickets there for us to use while we were wearing stuff with their logo all over it. Its a cheap ad. Nobody bit. It wouldn't surprise me if thats what this guy does.

QUOTE(46bearsd @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 07:46 PM)
what are the conditions for the bulls getting the knicks pick again?

Its simply Paxons choice to swap first round picks, and there is no reason he wouldn't since they will have the better pick.

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 05:48 PM)
Its simply Paxons choice to swap first round picks, and there is no reason he wouldn't since they will have the better pick.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that if the Knicks made the playoffs, someone else got the pick, but we're well past that point.

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 07:58 PM)
So where the hell is the crowd noise at in Chicago? I was at the game Sat and it was nuts. THese people need to get off their ass

its a weekday... what do you expect?

So, when can we see Javy dominate the Royals once again. Last year, Javy destroyed the Royals. I think in 5 starts, he had an ERA under 1 vs. them.

QUOTE(HeGone33 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 07:58 PM)
So where the hell is the crowd noise at in Chicago? I was at the game Sat and it was nuts. THese people need to get off their ass

Not much to cheer about right now. Team hit a brick wall and can't get over it.

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
Rich Hill will return to mortality. His curveball is great, but an 88 mph fastball that is consistently up in the zone wont make it for long.

I disagree. I think at times his curve is great, but he hangs it a TON.