White Sox vs, Cubs, 5/19/07 (L)

Heads22

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:29 PM)
The wind is blowing out at Wrigley, we're facing a pitcher who is hanging just about every other pitch, and this team can't hit one f***ing homer. Pathetic.

And you wave your magic wand, and Hocus Pocus Crede hits one for you.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:29 PM)
The same thing that happened to him in 03. He will be fine, after the ASB. Just like in 03.

You are probably right, but will it matter if we're in 3rd place, and 8 games out ? I love the pitching we have gotten so far, but the hitting needs to pick up some slack or we won't get much better than .500

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)
OZZIE SUCKS...ITS HIS FAULT CREDE WENT YARD.....

This isnt gonna help anything. Some people arent gonna be happy with whats happening. If you choose to be optimistic, dont let them ruin your fun.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ May 19, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
IMO, this was a horrible time for the Cubs/Sox series, because you can really throw talent out the window when they play and it looked like we were starting to hit our groove.

Cubs have more talent offensively than the Sox do.

Its sad that even if we win today, we have absolutely zero chance tomorrow because Ozzie is a moron. Seriously, Gio>>>Masset. Gio is a lefty and has better stuff, Masset will be rocked and Oz will look like a moron. Personally, I would have started Danks or Count on short rest, but Gio is the best option in the minors.

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
Its sad that even if we win today, we have absolutely zero chance tomorrow because Ozzie is a moron. Seriously, Gio>>>Masset. Gio is a lefty and has better stuff, Masset will be rocked and Oz will look like a moron. Personally, I would have started Danks or Count on short rest, but Gio is the best option in the minors.

No reason to put him on the 40 man for one start.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:32 PM)
He's got 73 pitches doesn't he? Why blow out the BP today when we might need it a ton tomorrow?

Go for the win today, we're gonna get fist f***ed tomorrow anyway.

Javys pitch count means s***, he has nothing

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)
OK everyone jump back on

Thanks for letting the site know how to be a fan. I guess I will return my ticket plan then because my money isnt good enough, I dont cheerlead when they arent playing good baseball.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 19, 2007 -> 04:30 PM)
The bullpens will decide this game...and we have Thornton and Jenks for today, HOPEFULLY.

MMk. Not sure what I was quoted for, But sure, i agree with that.