Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!

TitoMB345

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (mreye @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:14 PM)
I'll be in the upper level of the bullpen bar wearing the Hebert Perry jersey. Yes, you heard right. I said, "Herbert Perry jersey." There's a good chance I'll have a beer in my hand. Or two. :cheers

Sweet, I still rock my Kelly Wunsch game worn jersey to games

QUOTE (lvjeremylv @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 12:08 PM)
And am I the only one that thinks Quentin should switch with AJ in the lineup?

Not while AJ is leading the world in hitting.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (CryptviLL @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
stupid WCIU... good thing there is mlb.tv

i have mlb.tv but i bought the 1yr package so i could watch all the AL central games, also so i could download all this years sox games (have all the games saved except the first one, because mlb.com doesn't have it archived for some reason), but living in IL every sox game is blacked out on mlb.tv so, even though I don't have WCIU down here in the Peoria area, I can't watch WCIU sox games on mlb.tv, it's ridiculous.

angels lighting up paul byrd, napoli with a slam and then garret anderson just hit a solo shot

5-0 angels

edit: back to back jacks by anderson and kotchman

6-0 angels

hahahahaha

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 04:20 PM)
i have mlb.tv but i bought the 1yr package so i could watch all the AL central games, also so i could download all this years sox games (have all the games saved except the first one, because mlb.com doesn't have it archived for some reason), but living in IL every sox game is blacked out on mlb.tv so, even though I don't have WCIU down here in the Peoria area, I can't watch WCIU sox games on mlb.tv, it's ridiculous.

I used to live in Peoria... hated that mlb.tv blocked out so many games, the cable company (it was Insight when I lived there) didn't carry all Sox games, and Fox games in Peoria were inevitably Cardinals games. Got any friends or family in Chicago? Slingbox is the way to go - video quality isn't as good (maybe the HD version is better, but I don't have that), but it is good enough!

QUOTE (Wedge @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 04:22 PM)
dumb question: can I hear sox games on the Score website?

I believe mlb has exclusive rights for broadcasts over the internet.

Edit: Dang beat me by a few seconds

Edited by ptatc

QUOTE (Wedge @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 02:22 PM)
dumb question: can I hear sox games on the Score website?

No. You can access the games if you pay the $15 or so for MLB.com's Gameday Audio. If you're at a computer during a lot of games, it's worth it. Especially with Stoney.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 03:26 PM)
No. You can access the games if you pay the $15 or so for MLB.com's Gameday Audio. If you're at a computer during a lot of games, it's worth it. Especially with Stoney.

I'll be in CA all summer, so I thought about getting that. Is it $15 for the whole summer?

QUOTE (Wedge @ Apr 9, 2008 -> 04:29 PM)
I'll be in CA all summer, so I thought about getting that. Is it $15 for the whole summer?

Yep, $15 for the whole season. I did it a couple years back... No complaints.

just go to the MLB website and click on "gameday audio" by any of the game scores to sign up.