southsider2k5

Soxtalk.com Facebook group

We finally have hit the 21st century and created a Soxtalk.com facebook page for the site. I invited everyone I had in my book to join, but be sure to look it up and join in.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 10:34 AM)
We finally have hit the 21st century and created a Soxtalk.com facebook page for the site. I invited everyone I had in my book to join, but be sure to look it up and join in.

In baby!

No kidding, there's someone who goes to EIU in that group other than me. That is, if I wanted to join the group.

Edited by The Beast

greatest idea ever, if only i didn't delete my facebook page last week...soxtalk should be like facebook where we have walls to write on our home pages, and cheap video games where you can trade for a healthy rocco baldelli

No kidding, there's someone who goes to EIU in that group other than me. That is, if I wanted to join the group.

Why are you part of the UIUC network and wearing an orange shirt in your pic?

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 06:05 PM)
Why are you part of the UIUC network and wearing an orange shirt in your pic?

Because my girlfriend goes to U of I, we were at the EIU/U of I game. I am not an EIU Panther fan. I didn't get into U of I, but it doesn't mean they aren't my college team? I'm apart of that network because when I signed up I had no idea of what to do, so I just signed up for the UIUC network---I assume I'll change it back to Chicago or something later on.

QUOTE (The Beast @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
Because my girlfriend goes to U of I, we were at the EIU/U of I game. I am not an EIU Panther fan. I didn't get into U of I, but it doesn't mean they aren't my college team? I'm apart of that network because when I signed up I had no idea of what to do, so I just signed up for the UIUC network---I assume I'll change it back to Chicago or something later on.

Lame, cheer for your school. Because you know, you go there, and not U of I.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 02:01 PM)
Lame, cheer for your school. Because you know, you go there, and not U of I.

If you went to EIU and saw the amount of people who gave a crap about sports teams here, you'd cheer elsewhere too. I mean, I'll root for both teams, but I favor the Illini.