kman

Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

TB: A. Sonnanstine (13-9, 4.38)

CWS: G. Floyd (17-8, 3.84)

Lets tie this series up. :headbang :gosox3:

I heard on The Score today that if Boston wins today, that the Sox/Rays game will move to prime time 7:05 pm. If Angels win today, then it will stay at 4:05

QUOTE (kman @ Oct 5, 2008 -> 09:03 PM)
TB: A. Sonnanstine (13-9, 4.38)

CWS: G. Floyd (17-8, 3.84)

Lets tie this series up. :headbang :gosox3:

its on you kman... let your GDT show us the way.

I hope Floyd knows that no matter how he pitches tomorrow he kicked the s*** out of almost everyone's expectations of him. What was once a question mark is now one of the brightest parts of our future.

That said, I hope he slaughters them.

Sonnanstine is hittable, he doesn't give up many walks though which may hurt us. He's young just like every other player on the Rays so I expect our veterans to destroy him.:) Really only Kazmir scares me. So I hope game 5 will be Shields.

I just want to prove to all of you youngsters out there that jinxs dont exist. I will be the first to say that there is absolutely NO WAY we lose tomorrow. The only reason I know this is true is it could be the next worst thing to happen to a cubs fan.

Would be nice to see the lefty veterans do some damage. We need Jimmy to crush 3 homers; Griffey two; AJ one. I can dream.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 12:21 AM)
Would be nice to see the lefty veterans do some damage. We need Jimmy to crush 3 homers; Griffey two; AJ one. I can dream.

I don't care if it takes homers from Javy Vazquez and Hawk Harrelson, they gotta get this series back to the Tropidump.

Cuz I gotta have more cowbell......barf.....

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 01:23 AM)
Check out the WhiteSox fan and how excited he was to win yesterday:

:lolhitting

lol mountain dew hot mix ... nice!

If TB wanted to win the series their best chance was last night. Pitching Floyd against Sonnanstine at home, I have to believe that's our advantage. And then giving Buehrle a round two against Shields (who doesn't impress me) isn't good for them either. Let's do this s***!