Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 1, 2013 -> 12:57 PM)
http://rajah.com/node/36919

So is it the WWE, or some other chump gonna step up to get crushed? Im guessing it is the WWE.

The Carters address the rumor to employees...

UPDATED: PWInsider reports that Panda Energy executive Janice Carter has issued a memo to TNA employees teling them that any rumors that they were trying to sell their ownership stake in TNA are untrue. Carter (who is Dixie Carter's mother) noted that Panda Energy remains committed to the company.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 09:57 AM)
Working hard for a Royal Rumble appearance

Have him be a rumble participant, that's perfect. He can go do his spots and be gone in 5 minutes. He just better not be getting a big match at mania and with Vince's latest rant after Summerslam about needing a greater "spectacle" it wouldn't surprise me if he gets put in a top program.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 4, 2013 -> 11:06 PM)
Goldy and Cody are just absolutely on fire, everything they have done has been fantastic.

Was Goldy ever as good as he's been now? He's seriously one of my favorite guys to watch right now, and I never though I'd say that. They have indeed been on fire.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 11:04 AM)
Am I really suppose to believe Big E won that fan vote by a landslide?

Odd choice by the E too, thought Big E was starting to get a nice push. Speaking of, dude has loads of potential but they need to change his theme music.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
Was Goldy ever as good as he's been now? He's seriously one of my favorite guys to watch right now, and I never though I'd say that. They have indeed been on fire.

He was pretty over when he first debuted in 95, basically because of the shock at seeing Dustin Rhodes like this at the time. Who knew 18 years later it would still be going.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 5, 2013 -> 04:56 PM)
He was pretty over when he first debuted in 95, basically because of the shock at seeing Dustin Rhodes like this at the time. Who knew 18 years later it would still be going.

I'm not talking over here, I'm talking his actual in ring skills. I remember he was over back in the day but I don't remember him being any where near as good in the ring as he has been since returning.

Yeah, Dustin is super-motivated right now and it shows. He said he dropped like 60 pounds when the offer was discussed and he looks better than ever.

He's definitely making the most of what seemed to be a short-term opportunity. Hard to imagine WWE "future endeavoring" him anytime soon.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 9, 2013 -> 12:02 PM)
Supposedly the E is trying to put together the following for Wrestlemania.

HHH vs Austin for control of the company (Austin represents VKM)..Uh, what?

Sting vs Taker or Brock vs Taker

Goldberg vs Ryback or Ryback vs Big Show

Punk vs Orton

Michaels vs Bryan

Goldust vs Cody

HHH-Austin isn't going to happen. If that's the card you'll probably get Cena-Sheamus too. Michaels-Bryan and Cody-Goldy sells me. I do hope Punk gets his main event.

Ya, it'd be fun stuff, should get a good buy rate.

In other news, just 2 days after putting on a good match with Luke Harper, Kassius Ohno was released. Kinda odd that they book him to take on a guy from the main roster then release him.

Knowing him, he probably opened his big mouth about something in the back and got canned.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Nov 9, 2013 -> 02:07 PM)
Ya, it'd be fun stuff, should get a good buy rate.

In other news, just 2 days after putting on a good match with Luke Harper, Kassius Ohno was released. Kinda odd that they book him to take on a guy from the main roster then release him.

Knowing him, he probably opened his big mouth about something in the back and got canned.

He's had attitude problems for awhile. Shocked it took so long to release him.