Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 31, 2012 -> 04:35 PM)
Another reason why they shouldnt be in the BCS.

I can't tell if you're serious.

I have 3 friends who were going to go if we already weren't planning a roadtrip on Jan 2nd before NIU made the Orange Bowl.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Dec 31, 2012 -> 05:21 PM)
Pretty embarrassing effort by Kiffin and Co today. Few weeks to prepare and his QB looks like complete trash.

But it was fun to see USC fall flat again.

That asshat needs to be fired, what an embarassment.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Jan 1, 2013 -> 12:17 PM)
Looks like its going to be a long day for Michigan... And probably the Big Ten as a whole. Sadly, Northwestern is the conference's best shot today.

Yes. Down 7-0 in the first. Michigan is done.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 1, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
Michigan is going to lose this game because they couldn't tackle the QB with him in their arms on 3 straight plays.

No guarantee sc can kick a fg.

Edit: NVM!

Edited by bmags

Between the Chik Fil A bowl last night, and the Outback bowl today, damn good football. I was really going to post early on, that Michigan really needs a pure QB. But I don't know, Gardner made some great throws, some not great. Give him the offseason, and who knows. Hoke and the O line coach did a great job controlling the S.C. D line for the most part, but just like in the Tennessee game, all it takes is one Clowney play to change the game.

Great game

Great to see Northwestern finally win one. Fitzgerald's reaction afterwards was fantastic.

SEC hasn't been impressive with Mississippi State losing a 50/50 game and LSU losing last night. However, still picked up a pair of wins over top 20 teams today.

Big Ten probably goes 2-5 this bowl season, which is probably about what was expected. Heck, Northwestern was the only favorite.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 1, 2013 -> 05:27 PM)
Big Ten probably goes 2-5 this bowl season, which is probably about what was expected. Heck, Northwestern was the only favorite.

Even if they're not winning the games, I think they handled themselves well in the early games today.