Sox @ Cubs 5/19 game thread

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fun.

I hope Robin doesn't start too much of a Sunday lineup tomorrow n I hope the Tank/Dunn/AJ show rage on. I'd be OK with Flowers playing, though. AJP can't play 'em all.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 19, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
This is fun.

I hope Robin doesn't start too much of a Sunday lineup tomorrow n I hope the Tank/Dunn/AJ show rage on.

Robin really doesn't have much of a choice with Morel and Konerko unavailable.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 19, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
This is fun.

I hope Robin doesn't start too much of a Sunday lineup tomorrow n I hope the Tank/Dunn/AJ show rage on.

He can't there's literally no options with Konerko and Morel out. This is the lineup you will most likely see tomorrow.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 19, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
This is fun.

It's possible AJ sits because he is a catcher, but I would be shocked if Dunn or Tank sat.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 19, 2012 -> 09:34 PM)
It's a good thing I like Justin Verlander, or seeing him every commercial break would get old.

Last night my wife changed the channel right after the near no hitter Verlander threw ended, on to the movie "Look who's talking" of all things, and there was Verlander's commercial waiting for us.

In all fairness, it's very hard to get any kind of rhythm going offensively when you play only once every 5-10 days.

Wonder what we actually could have gotten for Lillibridge on the offseason trade market...reports said he was one of the most inquired about players this offseason on the Sox roster.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 19, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
In all fairness, it's very hard to get any kind of rhythm going offensively when you play only once every 5-10 days.

Wonder what we actually could have gotten for Lillibridge on the offseason trade market...reports said he was one of the most inquired about players this offseason on the Sox roster.

I'm guessing that wasn't true.

All more reminiscing about the mythical what if championship before ghosts, bartmans and curses took their WS away.

You know what was a scene, the parade of the actual championship we had in 2005. Now if you want to locate someone who saw the same thing on the NorthSide, you get a shovel or a ouiji board.