2015 TV Thread

LDF

Really? I thought Daredevil was top notch. Loved the fight scenes. Sort of seems like Arrow is copying that fight style.

Still have only watched 2 of JJ and with football today, I probably won't get more in until Monday.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Nov 23, 2015 -> 02:37 AM)
I believe the tower was part of the church that the wolves hit with the truck. Where DeAnne"s son was. Though not 100% sure

Yes, it was. It was shown to be creaking and beginning to fall apart a couple times throughout the episode.

With a long weekend coming up, I needed to start a show that I could watch a couple episodes a night. After poking around on demand, I settled on Orphan Black. I watched a couple episodes, and now I'm wondering why I didn't start watching it before. Great show.

Is anyone else watching Heroes Reborn? Apparently last week was the last episode for the year. They come back in January for another 3 episodes. Seems odd to split up the season that way.

Also, they are doing this story-line that seems vaguely familiar.

There is a set of twins, a boy and a girl and their mother died while giving birth to them. Then immediately afterward they were separated and hidden and grew up knowing nothing about each other. Now they have found each other and have to join together to save the world.

I swear I’ve heard this plot somewhere before. But it was a long time ago somewhere far, far away…

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Nov 23, 2015 -> 08:33 AM)
Is anyone else watching Heroes Reborn? Apparently last week was the last episode for the year. They come back in January for another 3 episodes. Seems odd to split up the season that way.

Also, they are doing this story-line that seems vaguely familiar.

There is a set of twins, a boy and a girl and their mother died while giving birth to them. Then immediately afterward they were separated and hidden and grew up knowing nothing about each other. Now they have found each other and have to join together to save the world.

I swear I’ve heard this plot somewhere before. But it was a long time ago somewhere far, far away…

I've stayed with it even though it's as uneven and at times as frustrating as it used to be. If it was a regular series i probably would have bailed by now but since it's just a limited series (or whatever you want to call it) I will stick with it till the end. Also, i get a small chuckle every time it says Carbondale Illinois on the screen.

Edited by juddling

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 23, 2015 -> 04:00 AM)
Yes, it was. It was shown to be creaking and beginning to fall apart a couple times throughout the episode.

Yeah - They hinted at it continuously through the episode. Presume it was from the truck damage.

Mid season finale tonight for TWD. IIRC, they usually kill off someone in the mid season finale so my guess would be either

Gabriel and/or Morgan. (i know....TWD killing off the black guys...never.) Gaberiel is just a waste of space as a character. As far as Morgan goes...i'm gonna guess that he let's his Wolf prisoner loose since the walls have broke and the guy literally stabs him in the back. Nice guys don't last too long...