2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 06:44 PM)

That is the best move for her though. He is loyal and will never go after her so why eliminate someone who will never gun for you?

Thats the thing though now. Austin knows he was close to going this week. Any smart player would go after her ASAP before she gets another shot. Past seasons are littered with players who have regrets not doing that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 26, 2015 -> 06:47 PM)

Thats the thing though now. Austin knows he was close to going this week. Any smart player would go after her ASAP before she gets another shot. Past seasons are littered with players who have regrets not doing that.

Its a long way until thursday but I believe she should have gotten Austin out, eventually they are going to turn on her and he's a creepy f***. They are focusing too much on the floaters.

It's nice that you gents are using spoiler tags but is any one going to be angry if we just talk about it normally? I think all of us that watch the show follow the feeds or at least follow the spoilers.

If I'm wrong let me know.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 09:46 AM)
It's nice that you gents are using spoiler tags but is any one going to be angry if we just talk about it normally? I think all of us that watch the show follow the feeds or at least follow the spoilers.

If I'm wrong let me know.

I did the no tags last week and someone lashed out at me. Better safe than sorry.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 09:40 AM)

Its a long way until thursday but I believe she should have gotten Austin out, eventually they are going to turn on her and he's a creepy f***. They are focusing too much on the floaters.

Exactly.

BotB needs to go. It's dumb and its people throwing comps. I think it may even prevent drama. Too many people working together each week.

Edited by Brian

Every season its clear who is going to be around awhile and its not the people that are playing the game hard as hell. Where is Steve, John, Meg etc been? They are small targets and should continue to skate by unless a coward HOH decides to not get blood on their hands. Shelli and Clay will be broken up soon as will Austin and his obsession Liz. Vanessa and her horrific acne face will be a target for Austin if he knows she was going for him and didnt.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 10:46 AM)

AS of now shes putting up Jason, because they think its war on the "other side."

Does "war" mean vacation with no game talk and being oblivious that they are being picked off one by one?

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 02:33 PM)
Terrible HOH Vanessa. You won't last very long.

She shouldn't but are those floaters smart enough to do anything. Will James stop growing HOH comps?

I'm watching the veto fallout now and they're pissed but I doubt they'll do anything.

Clay is very good at deflecting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 04:49 PM)
She shouldn't but are those floaters smart enough to do anything. Will James stop growing HOH comps?

I'm watching the veto fallout now and they're pissed but I doubt they'll do anything.

Clay is very good at deflecting.

Shelli is going to implode at some point and Clay will have to distance himself IMO. Steve/John are playing the best games so far.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 05:30 PM)
Shelli is going to implode at some point and Clay will have to distance himself IMO. Steve/John are playing the best games so far.

From some I read, she already is. Yelling at Clay for talking to her in front of a camera because she looks ugly. She's pretty hot but her b****y attitude is a turn off.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Jul 27, 2015 -> 08:06 PM)
Jesus, don't we have a Big Brother thread? Or can someone make one?

I'd do it but I don't have admin functions to move posts into it.