Final Four

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 10:22 PM)
I am rooting for Big Ten over Duke..............If that would be 2 National Titles in 2 months for the Big Ten.

Ohio State for football. Wisconsin on the verge for basketball. Illinois a top 15 team in the nation for baseball :)

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 10:22 PM)
I am rooting for Big Ten over Duke..............If that would be 2 National Titles in 2 months for the Big Ten.

Yeah, f*** that. I don't give a f*** about conference pride. Congrats to the Badgers but I hate the other Big 10 teams year round, why would I root for them in the tourney?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)
Yeah, f*** that. I don't give a f*** about conference pride. Congrats to the Badgers but I hate the other Big 10 teams year round, why would I root for them in the tourney?

Rooting for Duke is like rooting for the Yankees/Red Sox, Man U, Montreal Canadians, Wal-Mart and Starbucks.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 09:25 PM)

Agreed. B1G basketball was still awful even if Wisconsin was the best team in the nation. And how any B1G fan could root for OSU football is beside me.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 10:38 PM)
Rooting for Duke is like rooting for the Yankees/Red Sox, Man U, Montreal Canadians, Wal-Mart and Starbucks.

The Canadiens? They haven't won a Cup in 22 years, I don't think they belong in that group anymore.

What do you think of Kentucky's behavior after the loss?

• Fans burn stuff in the streets of Lexington; 31 arrested. Some injured. (Why do fans throw bottles in the f***ing air after their team loses? Guess what? If a bottle hits somebody and the person dies, you go to jail for, oh, 50 years to life. Morons.

• Andrew Harrison calls Kaminsky a racial slur and has to apologize. Then, that's it. Why no outrage? He should be suspended by the school.

• Cauley-Stein walks off without shaking hands. (Ridiculous; stay and shake the hand of Kaminsky and Co.

Glad to see Kentucky lose after all this. I'd have to think Duke is gonna win another national title. Will be tough for Wisconsin to beat Kentucky, then Duke in a 3 day span.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 5, 2015 -> 03:09 PM)
What do you think of Kentucky's behavior after the loss?

• Fans burn stuff in the streets of Lexington; 31 arrested. Some injured. (Why do fans throw bottles in the f***ing air after their team loses? Guess what? If a bottle hits somebody and the person dies, you go to jail for, oh, 50 years to life. Morons.

• Andrew Harrison calls Kaminsky a racial slur and has to apologize. Then, that's it. Why no outrage? He should be suspended by the school.

• Cauley-Stein walks off without shaking hands. (Ridiculous; stay and shake the hand of Kaminsky and Co.

Glad to see Kentucky lose after all this. I'd have to think Duke is gonna win another national title. Will be tough for Wisconsin to beat Kentucky, then Duke in a 3 day span.

I really think that Wisconsin Kentucky was the final.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 4, 2015 -> 10:25 PM)

+1

This game doesn't have a good outcome. Duke and it's f***ing Duke. Wisconsin and it's another program with a title that Illinois doesn't have.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 12:32 PM)
It was back in November but Duke did beat them in Madison. Should be a good game.

Dekker wasn't healthy and that was 5 months ago. Wisconsin is more focused and experienced at the stage. I'll take Wisc by 6.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 07:06 PM)
Hard to believe that this is actually happening.

Hopefully today is Wisconsin's day, they earned their chance, just need to play their best 40 minutes.

Good luck to ya Badger. Just enjoy it, never know when it might happen again. Just ask us Illinois fans