4/14 - White sox vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 06:19 PM)
Is Matt Davidsons d any better then Gillespie, Connor is just horrible at 3rd

Not noted for anything besides homers, K's and so-so defense at this point.

Way too many 3-2 counts for Quintana...just not sharp at all. Seems to be a little bit hesitant or lacking in confidence. Taking a ton of time in between pitches. Great, another baserunner.

Should have put away the Indians early. Looks like it's early to the bullpen again for Sox, probably the 6th.

Edited by caulfield12

32 strikes, 30 balls

Geez.

Can Quintana get his act together the next 2-3 innings? Pretty amazing the Indians haven't gotten to him yet, then again, they're missing two of their front-line starters in Brantley and Gomes.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 07:25 PM)
0-2 count and then comes that f'ing worthless fastball above the guys head and then it throws Q off for the rest of the ab and then he walks him. Just stop throwing that sh!t pitch

I am really starting to hate how Flowers calls games. It is pretty bad

Why do they keep calling that stupid f***ing 0-2 high fastball? He's not even close with them and then goes full. He's done it 4-5 times atleast already. You're just throwing away pitches. If Flowers is calling this game, he needs to take a f***ing seat. Happy Soto starts tomorrow.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 06:26 PM)

On the plus side, it does sound like he's done an excellent job blocking a lot of pitches tonight.

Needs to go to the Buerhle/Sale school of setting a faster pace...get the ball back from catcher, trust your signs, pitch. 8-10 seconds, not 18-22.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 14, 2015 -> 08:26 PM)

The only time he looks good is when Sale pitches and that is only bc Sale can even make me look good if I were to catch him.