7/18 vs KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 02:36 PM)
The Royals announcers are analyzing Rios from a technical standpoint in the outfield. It's not physical, announcers. Rios has been stealing money for years. He loafs, pure and simple. Man, he's stolen a lot of money from teams during his less than stellar career.

I feel you must love Saladino

Wow Royals are headhunting again. Are they getting even for us bashing the ball up the middle off Volquez three times last night? You don't want to pitch to Abreu with LaRoche next even with men on base. LaRoche is that bad.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 02:39 PM)
Wow Royals are headhunting again. Are they getting even for us bashing the ball up the middle off Volquez three times last night? You don't want to pitch to Abreu with LaRoche next even with men on base. LaRoche is that bad.

Most pitchers don't hit a guy to load the bases.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 02:42 PM)
F off LaRoche. Still want Avi starting instead, I don't care about the pitchers numbers, I care about the hitters and how they are hitting

LaRoche has had a lot of time off over the last few weeks, so it's not surprising to see him struggling right now. He'll need more consistent playing to get out of his funk, so we should definitely be playing him against RHP.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 08:40 PM)
Most pitchers don't hit a guy to load the bases.

Exactly, but people used to walk Miggy in ANY instance. Same with Pujols in his prime. Would you want to face Abreu or LaRoche?? LaRoche is so bad it's laughable. I think he hit him on purpose. Also Volquez got beat up pretty good last night on those liners up the box.

Edited by greg775

I think Sox are bad judges of talent. Before they signed LaRoche I wish they'd looked at the way he hits. That open stance is a joke. Even if he does hit the ball in play he's out because of the shift. His ONLY chance is a home run and he has no power. Anybody who studies his batting stance and his age would come to the conclusion "Don't sign LaRoche."