Cubs Working to get Shelby Miller

Bigsoxhurt35

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 12:48 AM)
Deal never made sense but since it was a beat writer I went with it

It actually did if teams value Baez's defense as much as pundits/online scouts do. A lot of people were counting Miller out after his '14 season, saw that trade as a loss for the braves.

i really don't even know why i am posting on this freaking thread, my hatred for anything northside is, well lets say well known.

but these moves that they are doing, they are screwing up royally. here is a chance to really put the driving nail in the coffin of the sox and their pr media circus and what are they doing????? going the sox owners route by going cheap.

thank you to the sCrubs ownership for their inbred stupidity.

QUOTE (LDF @ Dec 8, 2015 -> 12:12 PM)
i really don't even know why i am posting on this freaking thread, my hatred for anything northside is, well lets say well known.

but these moves that they are doing, they are screwing up royally. here is a chance to really put the driving nail in the coffin of the sox and their pr media circus and what are they doing????? going the sox owners route by going cheap.

thank you to the sCrubs ownership for their inbred stupidity.

They are going to go all out to get Heyward to play CF and bat lead off

The cubs need pitching and have the youth to trade that Atlanta is looking for so a trade makes sense for both teams. Miller would be a nice addition to the cubs rotation. I think Miller would pitch just fine for the cubs which means I really hope the trade doesn't happen. :D

I hope the Cubs do get Miller. That way Hahn has leverage on a Q trade to AZ. Bring back our new starting 3B + a starting OF along with a pitcher and all of a sudden the franchise is heading in a new direction and we still would have $ to spend

Eaton LF

Inciarte CF

Upton RF

Abreu 1B

Melky DH

Lamb 3B

Avila/Navarro C

Saladino SS

Sanchez 2B