White Sox @ Blue Jays 12:07pm WGN

Well boys, I let the team down by not attempting to cross the border the first two games. But my Old Man has pulled through and offered to drive to the game Sunday, even if I get turned away. Wish me luck at the boarder; Contreras could use me. If I don't get in, I will at least be catching Charlotte @ Buffalo (Indians) and cheering hopefully for Fields and Owens.

Let's score on something other than Single-shot Homers!

:bringit

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ May 4, 2008 -> 10:24 AM)
I love watching Halladay pitch. Today's will be a game that I simply sit back and enjoy. I just hope Contreras can match the Doc.

Watching another pitcher work over my team makes me sick. I wonder if he was doing the same to your Atlanta Braves would you be so gleeful watching them work you over. I hope we put up a 7 spot and he exits the game in the 2nd inning. You can watch him in awe next time.

QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ May 4, 2008 -> 11:35 AM)
Watching Chad Durbin work my team over makes me sick. Watching the best in the game is a treat.

I dont understand this at all. I dont like watching any player work over the White Sox, whether they be a superstar or a scrub. While I respected Johan Santana and how awesome he was, I hated watching him pitch against the sox

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 4, 2008 -> 10:59 AM)
I dont understand this at all. I dont like watching any player work over the White Sox, whether they be a superstar or a scrub. While I respected Johan Santana and how awesome he was, I hated watching him pitch against the sox

I just like the game of baseball. If my teams lose, they lose. I'm almost done with partisanship in baseball. That's why I mainly post in Diamond Club these days, and not even all that often anymore. Busy with life, and enjoying The Game.

QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ May 4, 2008 -> 01:13 PM)
I just like the game of baseball. If my teams lose, they lose. I'm almost done with partisanship in baseball. That's why I mainly post in Diamond Club these days, and not even all that often anymore. Busy with life, and enjoying The Game.

So, you're settling into lukewarm fandom then.

QUOTE (knightni @ May 4, 2008 -> 11:14 AM)
So, you're settling into lukewarm fandom then.

I'll always root for the Sox and the Braves as teams I want to win but the game is greater than any team, and enjoying it without the stress of being a partisan is wonderful. Not that I have a problem with people who really love their teams or anything.

QUOTE (Gregory Pratt @ May 4, 2008 -> 01:16 PM)
I'll always root for the Sox and the Braves as teams I want to win but the game is greater than any team, and enjoying it without the stress of being a partisan is wonderful. Not that I have a problem with people who really love their teams or anything.

So, you'll be a sports observer more than a fan. I see...