All Activity
Past hour
-
Colson's future with the team
Colson Montgomery and prospects for Ronald Acuna Jr…who says no?
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
I'm not confident. But whatever happens it was a cool summer. I think what we as Sox fans worry about is that it's very possible this doesn't happen for another 5 years again. Sox got a few good young players but like last rebuild Jerry won't get it over the hump to sustain. The Sox will be dumpster diving again this off season. That is if there is an off season. I know they probably got no chance against Tampa but this series they should win
-
Fire Chris Getz
Why fire a guy that is doing his job?
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
It wasn’t a perfect year, but it was close. If this was the only thing they messed up, not a big problem. I agree it was a bad move. It was forced. But it was bad because they limited the amount of of assets they were willing to risk, and got what they could. And they didn’t prioritize adding to the team. They didn’t much care, but wanted to give the fans SOMETHING. In that, they failed. But the long term vision is their priority. 2026 is just a stepping stone.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
I am assuming Newcomb is going to open for a best case scenario of 2 innings This is where Burke cements himself as a White Sox legend with 7 innings of no hit ball.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Of course they are, he's Jerry's golden boy. Me saying he deserves to lose his job has nothing to do with what I think will happen. Its an opinion.
-
Fire Chris Getz
I’ll bet anything that Chris Getz and the higher ups are in total alignment on their approach to 2026
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
I’m all for Peters in right field and Ant at second and Meidroth at short but we know V isn’t going to do that. Also, it is not against the rules of god and nature to pinch hit for Mr. Mune. I know it’s re emphasizing but under no circumstances whatsoever should the all time strike out leader in baseball recorded strike out history be allowed anywhere near home plate with a bat.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Yes, I would say for the Chicago White Sox having an overachieving season, making the playoffs, and advancing a minimum of 1 round shouldn't cost their GM their job, even if I think he's not a good GM. We aren't the Yankees man.
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
He took the test when he acquired Luis Castillo and his $24M salary. It was his big move and one of the worst trades (from an impact standpoint) in baseball history. I hope they’re doing a post audit on their evaluation process of that move, because even us couch GMs could tell it was bad the day it happened.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
In 20 years, Burke will be honored at The Rail Yard Park, throwing out the first pitch to cheers of "Cleveland Sucks".
-
2027 Rotation
There’s no way the Sox haven’t acquired an expensive pitcher bottom line when they resume playing. Unless someone unfathomably wants to trade them a cheap ace. No way. Somebody is being added, and it won’t be cheap. If the Sox neglected this team, come at them. But I doubt they will.
-
2027 Rotation
also, while attendance obviously increased, the bigger concern as to why the payroll won’t go up as much as we hope is the TV distribution issues that still exist. I would love to be wrong and see a 160 million dollar payroll with a starting pitcher, closer and Seiya added and extensions to a few guys.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
My trip to Cleveland last weekend was a beautiful disaster...game was ecstasy, the trip back was completely cursed. Not sure my wallet can take it again.
-
Fire Chris Getz
So its not even debateable that he's a bad GM, and its simultaneously a crazy take to want him fired. This is why the Sox have been the worst franchise in sports for 100+ years.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Chris Getz is not a good GM, this isn't even really debatable. That being said, there is zero chance he gets fired after the season we just had and it's an incredibly wild take to even suggest that he should be fired.
-
2027 Rotation
The heavy rumor is free agents will try to sign before the lockout
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
Good for you, and thank you for your service.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
Also think they’ve seen him so much, they’re able to pick up which pitch is coming earlier than most teams.
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
Can you fail a test you weren’t taking?
-
2027 Rotation
You’re over-estimating. If there is any sort of offseason before a lockout, most free agents won’t be signed until after it settles.
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
Compared to the Guards, Getz got an F at the deadline. The two key components of the Sox pitching this postseason - Smoke and Mirrors - have collapsed like a house of cards.
-
Fire Chris Getz
I have nothing to add.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
Ride or die with Sean is our only hope
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 8/10 - 7PM Ct
I made a bad decision last night and bought tickets and will be on my way to Cleveland tomorrow morning. I don't want this fuckin thing to end.