All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The Big Hurt lifting up Robin over his shoulder gives me goose bumps every damn time.
-
Grateful for this fan page
Well damn said, sir.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I heard someone on the radio saying they would be playing a new sizzle reel....I've never heard that term before but I would guess the above is an example of a said sizzle reel.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Son of Svengoolie, obviously.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I don't disagree. I was just saying that to bring up the point that I do not think he would be a good choice.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Crowd would love it too, I think.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Another sign that Ishbia is dead serious about building a stadium district on the Amtrak/BNSF site. I don't imagine he'd be buying some struggling retail property kitty corner from the Amtrak site if he doesn't expect to see a boom in activity in the area. Yeah, that 600-space garage could become part of their parking plan. Crain's reported earlier that he's also buying land at the NE corner of 18th and Canal, so between these parcels and the 78, that's a massive amount of land for development.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Even if she doesn't, she HAS to be there tomorrow on the organ. Just a no brainer for Brooks and his team to make it happen - hope they did. Also, seen this floating around today, but if they revamped this video and brought it back the park would go fucking insane. I get goosebumps still watching the old version.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
As well it should be.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Hopefully Pham takes him out.
-
Media helping Sox...
Honestly, it is good baseball as long as it wasn't done artificially. If you can figure out a tell, use it.
-
Media helping Sox...
They’re not allowed to
-
Grateful for this fan page
Soxtalk is def one of the best communities for any team pro or college. It's been one of the very few forums that has managed to stay relevant in the reddit and discord era. This year was a blast with all the winning, welcome.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Over Hagen? Ask Venable. Probably their 5 or 6-1 record with him as opener. Doesn't want the rookie to be overwhelmed by the sitation, although few signs of that happening so far.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I think it's gonna be one of the SP from 2005. "Big Name" to me suggests MB. I could also see it being Frank, great time to bury any hatchet there.
-
And that's a celibacy inspiring White Sox playoff winner!
I don't get the Pham hate
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
She would be fantastic.
-
Media helping Sox...
No idea of the punishment, but there's no way players should be allowed to use cell phones or communicate with outsiders during. Wouldn't shock me if the guys telling this story are embellishing the timing of when they heard back from guys.
-
Media helping Sox...
Gonna get Burke and Vasil fined
-
Media helping Sox...
lol imagine giving white sox dave your phone number. leave that s%*# on delivered.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
This is reminding me of when they said there was going to be a surprise guest at the DNC and it ended up being Leon Panetta
-
Mike Vasil "The Wizard"
Great interview with Vasil. They compared his voice to the singer Jewel 😄 (and he's never heard of Jewel)
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
His cap in the Hall of Fame is Cleveland.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Agree, keep it baseball related......however I know it wouldn't happen but I would accept Pope Bob. Has Nancy Faust ever thrown out a first pitch?
-
Media helping Sox...
was there never a time in baseball where teams didn't try to steal signs?