Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Watch it now, guys. Someone might get triggered big time by this suggestion.
  3. I heard Hawk talking to Waddle and Silvy and he sure sounded like an 85 year old man. I don't mean he sounded sick or anything like that, but he definitely sounded his age.
  4. Might as well get the OG if you cannot get Bob from Dalton.
  5. Hopefully the guy is happy. I know there was some bitterness over the way he got run out, and I don't blame him. Dude deserves his victory lap every chance he gets.
  6. That would be hilarious. Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome The Pope…Donn Pall!
  7. Make it $100 a person and we could afford Skubal when done.
  8. Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same. he also confirmed that this team has TWTW
  9. Figured Hagen would open - but the ymight be planning on using him later. Hopefully the walks didn't scare them away from him.
  10. More of who might be there versus anythign else...
  11. Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell. I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.
  12. Since 1912 until 1968, the latest date that any final game of the World Series was played, was on October 16. That was of course until the playoff field increased with divisional play in 1969. With the increased number of teams in the playoffs and the additional rounds, the World Series could and has gone on until mid November. Not necessarily judging, but just saying.
  13. In all seriousness, with a tease like we got, I get a vibe of a high level name, though I wouldn't go to the top levels as they are going to have to save some just in case they make it deeper in. Gotta have guys like the Pope or Barack out there for a World Series game.
  14. I’ll never forget what I think was the funniest thing that Harry Carey ever said. One day during a Sox broadcast , Harry said this. “For you kids watching today, Harry Chappas should be an inspiration. Because if he can make it to the major leagues….anyone can.”😂😂😂
  15. Today

  16. I'd love Tyson Bagent. He was in scout seats with a Miller Lite tall boy. Caleb or Ben Johnson would work as well.
  17. The place would explode if it was him. He doesn't give a damn about Chicago though.
  18. He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
  19. If Taylor moves to the starting rotation, I'd give Hicks a shot at closing. He has closer stuff and has been good lately.
  20. It is surreal watching a real determined owner with real resources, instead of someone willing to take the biggest handout they can get. Ishbia seems determined to make this a top notch experience that Sox fans deserve. One that will grow the base instead of being stuck in some antiquated myth of a quickly disappearing past

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.