All Activity
Past hour
-
Colson's future with the team
His bat needs to pick back up if he wants to be part of the future core. Unless this offense completely busts, Roch will be our SS in the near future. Colson can be a gold glove 3rd baseman if his bat plays there. I don't hate the idea of trying Vargas in the outfield. He's got the speed and arm to be good out there.
-
Colson's future with the team
I'm not so fixed on his K rate but it is part of his overall performance for sure. His .169 RISP, his post all-star line of .163/.304/.557, and his very similar lack of success after the 5th inning is not worthy of a major leaguer. The fact that MLB figured him out 3 months ago and he hasn't been able to make the adjustments, highlights his 1-dimensional plate abilities. If he come to spring ball as the same batter, I doubt he makes the team. He won't have the 1st half numbers to pad his god-awful 2nd half performance. But I do hope he can figure it out. His defense is impeccable and his chemistry is magnetic, but it's not enough if he continues to fail >80% of his AB's and at his worse in clutch situations.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
That's what I use. If you get the right provider it's mindblowing.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
PM’ed you.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I really don't get using Nola instead of Wheeler. What are you saving him for?
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
It would be cool to live in a world where it's easy and free to watch games, rather than one where people compete to match their skill in scrambling to navigate the ridiculous barriers extractive streaming services place in front of consumers' ability to cheer on their local team.
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Piss missile from Harris II
-
The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Why are the Phillies starting Nola?
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I have 4 sites that I cycle through, I never have any issues unless I'm driving back home from work in Chicago, that stretch from like Romeoville to Pontiac I basically cannot stream from any sites at all, never sign up for ATT, absolutely trash
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I use them whenever I have blackouts on MLB.tv (which is becoming more and more often) and have issues with these bootleg sites regularly. The delay annoys more than anything. Use Brave too and have gig internet.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
IPTV?
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I’m using way crazier s%*# than you, bro.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
You obviously don’t know what you are doing then. I have 2 GB Internet and haven’t paid for shows, movies, live TV, or sports for years, without any of the issues you mentioned.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Now playing the role of Colin Jost... Ron
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
streamed both games, entire first one and most of the 2nd one when I wasn't getting work BS. Had zero issues. Buffered maybe twice over 15 or so innings. Wasn't even behind the paid streams based on board reactions. I'm sorry I'm not going to sub and cancel streaming services to watch baseball in 2026. If people are really dumb tech wise just install brave browser, it comes with ad block and a lot of privacy features (like anon DNS routing) built in.
-
Playoff game times
Welp, looks like I'll have a hard stop at work at 3/4 PM next week.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Lol nah.
-
Playoff game times
Hoping for a Sox sweep, knock the guardians sleepy asses out as quick as possible
Yesterday
-
Playoff game times
Awful all around, as expected.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
these two teams are evenly matched, this is basically a coin flip series
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Cleveland vs. RHP: 99 wRC+ Cleveland vs. LHP: 91 wRC+ Surprisingly, the Sox hit better vs lefties. But our lineups are so wacky against lefty starters that it's hard to believe.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
The Sox took the season series 7-6, and the scoring was Sox 58 to Guardians 57 👀
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Bro acting like they won 100 games. You won 85 with a barely positive differential. Send. Them. Home.
-
WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT
Put me down for being on Team @ron883 . Great dude who makes this place a lot more fun. I hope he makes the last gamethread of the season for us.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
And Taylor blew that series clinching game in Cleveland in the 9th on Tuesday of the last week of the season. But Hudson has gotten hit hard at the end of the season and throws a 91MP 4 seamer. He doesn't get flustered and he closed games well, but in the playoffs 91 leaves too little room for error . I'll take my chances with Taylor. It's a long season and players have good days and bad. I like using our best players, irrespective of what happened earlier v. a specific team.