All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell. I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.
-
Baseball’s fall classic or winter classic?
Since 1912 until 1968, the latest date that any final game of the World Series was played, was on October 16. That was of course until the playoff field increased with divisional play in 1969. With the increased number of teams in the playoffs and the additional rounds, the World Series could and has gone on until mid November. Not necessarily judging, but just saying.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Saw we are wearing black today
-
God bless Harry Carey
Indeed
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
In all seriousness, with a tease like we got, I get a vibe of a high level name, though I wouldn't go to the top levels as they are going to have to save some just in case they make it deeper in. Gotta have guys like the Pope or Barack out there for a World Series game.
-
God bless Harry Carey
I’ll never forget what I think was the funniest thing that Harry Carey ever said. One day during a Sox broadcast , Harry said this. “For you kids watching today, Harry Chappas should be an inspiration. Because if he can make it to the major leagues….anyone can.”😂😂😂
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Let them keep it
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Tampa has their number.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'd love Tyson Bagent. He was in scout seats with a Miller Lite tall boy. Caleb or Ben Johnson would work as well.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The place would explode if it was him. He doesn't give a damn about Chicago though.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
-
2027 Rotation
If Taylor moves to the starting rotation, I'd give Hicks a shot at closing. He has closer stuff and has been good lately.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It is surreal watching a real determined owner with real resources, instead of someone willing to take the biggest handout they can get. Ishbia seems determined to make this a top notch experience that Sox fans deserve. One that will grow the base instead of being stuck in some antiquated myth of a quickly disappearing past
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'm rocking the 45 MJ jersey to the park today. Maybe I'm throwing out the 1st pitch?
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
The one thing I ask, is no matter what happens to us, do not let it be the Yankees.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Most anticipated game since 2008 for me, lets go!!!
-
Grateful for this fan page
The thing that's kept Soxtalk alive is the diversity of opinion. You don't have regurgitate the one true accepted opinion to be heard on this board. There's a lot of smart people (and Ron) coming from all different walks of life. Most even value that this isn't an echo chamber and can handle that with excitement instead of war. We value that diversity here, both Big D diversity and little d.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Sew it up today. Do not let Indians get a chance for another day.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
#TeamIshbia
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
It's about walks. If they don't walk the Guardians and keep walks to a minimum they will win. Especially in the 1st inning....
Today
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Other than the standard Obama/Pope answers. Jordan? Obviously rocking a #45 black jersey.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I will go with Tyler Saladino.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
That was a good idea. I didn't even watch the last game because of how late I had to work. Felt like a fever dream when I was watching the highlights.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I worked from home today since I had to miss the Astros series due to work (was still watching occasionally on phone) - ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM