All Activity
Past hour
-
White sox getting more media attention
Using clips from Mune's rehab assignment is cheating a little, but I'll allow it since this was a fun edit overall
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I met him riding the escalator at Sox fest early 2000's. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "hawkeroo" he called me partner and briefly talked Florida weather..Great guy
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I was very close to cancelling practice. Even worse by cell reception at this course. I'm going to be walking the him a lot to get updates.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
You do need to give him a chance to catch it. 😜
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Genuinely surprised this hasn't been leaked yet.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Not the Pope, AI wouldn't generate anything that suggested it was the Pope lol
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Let's have a day/night!! I want to see more celebrations tonight on the post game
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
agreed, a 5 day break sounds nice for my health
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Albert Belle throwing to Jason Grimsley
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Antonacci at DH and Grichuck in LF is definitely the way to go. I couldn't be more pleased with this move. I feel very good about this game.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Daniel Radcliffe reviving his Harry Potter role
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
And Gene announces the extension as they throw to Mune
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Mune’s parents.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Totally. Bullpens can recover and turn over with an off day. Starting pitchers need a full recovery. I wonder what is the max % of roster (and pitching staff) used in a best-of-5 playoff series. Ours has to be way up there, even accounting for the pre-DH days
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
It's also been a huge advantage for us based on how we use our pitching staff.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
No kidding. I've been sleeping better.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I agree that he definitely sounded his age. The guy should get a statue at the ballpark someday. He’s meant that much to this fan base over the years.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Going with Thome or Thomas- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
There had been rumors on social media for a few years he was in really bad shape. Glad to hear he’s still willing to talk with the media.- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Bingo Ringo- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I’ve been loving these days off after a win- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Was that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
We just need to win. I need an anxiety break. - ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM