Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I love seeing Chris Sale all grey. Makes me feel strong in my age. 😆
  3. Actually its like I have.. hence why I know he needs to figure it out in the offseason, not in the playoffs where he is set up to fail.
  4. I swear it's like you have never seen a young player before.
  5. They just choked away the division title and Colson was by far the biggest contributor to that. Hitless in the last week. Likely the worst position player in the MLB for over a month now. Gee, looks bad to me. The Colson dead enders are worse than Beckham and Eloy dead enders. Probably the same people too.
  6. No by all means, jump off of the cliff because you don't like the way it looks.
  7. You're marching off a cliff because of beloved aesthetics.
  8. MLB The Show simulated the playoffs and has us making the World Series! They have us losing in the fall classic but we only need them to be wrong on one simulation for us to hoist the second greatest trophy in all sports.
  9. Alrighty, lets all march off a cliff because of the beloved fWAR. Lol.
  10. I find the obsession with K on a 2.8 fWAR player bizarre. I get you don't like seeing a SS with 230K and 30+ HR, but it adds up the same as a slap hitting Ozzie guillen's best years.
  11. Wouldn’t mind swapping Peters for Teel but he Teel has been drawing a lot of walks too and getting on base so don’t really have an issue with it
  12. I have no issues with this line-up. This line-up is deep and if Colson does anything could be explosive
  13. Key word in my post, recently. Your colson obsession is weird. Yes, Id be fine with Meidroth at short if it meant the black hole was kept out of the lineup.
  14. Probably a different look… the podcast she’s got that “just woke up and rolled out of bed” look. Jake better watch out. 😆
  15. Today

  16. She was just on MLB Network with the Astros' dugout reporter.
  17. Brooke is looking especially fly on today’s podcast. 👀🔥😆
  18. Well I root for the Sox regardless. But it's a lot easier for me to root for White Sox Chase Meidroth than White Sox Paul DeJong or Jake Amaya or whatever.
  19. He was the 14th best defender in all of baseball by FGs this year. Put your eye test away old man.
  20. Derek Hill hitting fifth for the Phillies today against Sale...is something. Kind of amazing how he and Grichuk found their perfect landing spots. Garrett Crochet on the Red Sox roster today...
  21. I’m still rooting for laundry. You could give me a list of people with Chinese language symbols on their backs next season and I’ll be fine if everyone left other than the Japanese guy because he’s a riot.
  22. Colson hasnt even been a good defender recently so no I wouldnt.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.