All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Take your own advice.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I’m starting to get real pumped for game 5. Our asses are against the wall. It’s do or die. Huge test for this team. Let’s go.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I do not give a f*** if we lose to RAYS they are a superior team to us with their pitching. LORD give me tomorrow and I will repent all my sins in my life!!!
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/chicago-cubs/news/cubs-realistic-trade-idea-send-seiya-suzuki-mariners-starter/46f5fa99470d92f2f6468def Nice job, Bleacher Report Sox might want to hire that author
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
SIThe 10 Biggest On-Paper Mismatches in MLB Postseason HistoryWe’re sure to see what seems like a lopsided matchup in this year’s ALCS, but MLB history has shown that those series often don’t play out as expected.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers lol Game of the Century
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
It just put Rogers first name wrong - stats should be accurate
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Might want to check your AI there
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Ok Starting catcher Starts Wins Losses Win % Drew Romo 56 32 24 .571 Edgar Quero 49 24 25 .490 Kyle Teel 38 22 16 .579 Jake Rogers 14 7 7 .500 Reese McGuire 9 3 6 .333 Joey Bart 2 0 2 .000 Total 168 88 80 .52
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
That's why some call Ron "The Peacemaker" around here...
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I think he's talking to you @southsider2k5 !
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Why do you have to be rude, just ignore if you disagree jeezus. Look at the ERA when Romo is playing.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
This is some of the worst trolling I have ever seen in this board.
-
MLB Proposes 154-Game Schedule, Best of 7 Division Series
Not a fan of skewing the statistical record books, but I do think we’d see better baseball with a 154 game schedule. Modern day baseball strategy doesn’t mesh well with team having 15+ straight games due to makeup games chewing up their few scheduled off days. I mean, look at how many position players were put on the mound around the league this season…it’s a direct result of having so few off days. Reseeding makes sense, too, and the ‘choose your own adventure’ nature of it adds a little bit of fun drama.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
IMO Teel is the last guy that needs a breather. He missed the majority of the season due to injury and now that he’s playing regularly they are getting off days in between games in the postseason. He’s getting the rest he needs.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
They just need to build it. Amtrak has the power. Bridgeport residences don't give a crap about the noise or the Sox would've never been there. They don't care abou the pollution because they already had train yards, they simply care about property values. It goes down if the Sox leave and a nice train yard gets built in their mind. Nimbyism at it's finest. F em.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Honestly, he probably needs a breather. Teel hasn't been great offensively all year to be honest. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because of injury, but his bat hasn't been awesome. Just not as bad as others during the playoffs. In terms of game calling, Teel does a good job, but I honestly think, he may need glasses. I don't say that in a funny way or anything. But what he swings at, and all of his failed challenges that are not close. Just my opinion. Will is seeing what happens when you keep throwing the same guys out there, even if great, they eventually wear out. I like relievers who throw a lot of innings, but in this short of span is insane. In addition to that, using Taylor the way he did after Game 1 is borderline irresponsible. Him and Hagen are going through the same thing. Can't locate anything, don't have a feel for anything. I honestly think they're both fatigued and maybe hurt. I also don't like that the Sox panic now if a guy gives up a run. It happens, but stop walking people for christ's sake. Give up a solo dinger, oh well, but not being able to find a strike zone, horrific challenges, etc. - stop the bullshit. If your pitch is in the zone, crush it. If it's out of the zone, let it be. Pitch inside to the Guardians. Honestly, our best pitcher outside of Game 1 has been Fedde and Burke. I think they're going to need an unsung hero to step up, however, like Martin. Don't know why Will put him on the roster if he doesn't trust him.
Today
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Romo couldn't dream of being the offensive threat Teel has been in these playoffs...one of the most important young leaders on the roster.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
To hit lefties and the opponent’s faces. Well like, slap I guess
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Just look at the records and the stats
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
High five.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I guess it’s not clear to some of you clowns that I don’t read your replies… but you still continue engaging. Hopefully this clears it up. I don’t read what you write. I skip your posts and if I get a notice of a response from you, I don’t even look. You know who you are. So go ahead and continue your amusement… or save us both the time and shut the f*** up. 😆
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Bro this is a wild take lol
Yesterday
-
MLB Proposes 154-Game Schedule, Best of 7 Division Series
I had read a while back that when MLB expands to 32 teams, it's actually a 156 game schedule that works well with eight 4-team divisions. 12 games against each division rival (36), 6 games against the rest of your league (72), and 3 games against the other league (48). But that doesn't factor in intercity rivals where, for example, the Sox and Cubs would play a series at each ballpark every year like now.
-
2026 MILB Catch-All
First baseman Anthony DePino, who hit .260/.357/.482 in Double-A this season, underwent a procedure to address a left shoulder/lat injury. Hard-throwing right-handed reliever Pierce George, who struck out 82 in 65 ⅔ innings across four minor league levels this season, suffered an olenacron fracture in his pitching elbow.