All Activity
Past hour
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Cleanest game we’ve seen in a while from the Sox. Keep it up
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
defense was really good all game, everybody made the plays and then some.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I feel like I'm going to wake up in rehab to learn this was just a hallucination.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Also Brazoban, Schultz, Hudson. Maybe Kay if absolutely necessary for a batter or 2.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I actually think the Sox bullpen being used like this all year benefits us (assuming they're not all fatigued to hell). You saw Mattingly trying to use Duran for 2 innings and it totally backfired on him. Because he was a 1 inning pitcher all year. Our guys being used to these situations is a big advantage. We've basically been using our relievers like it's the playoffs all year, so this is nothing new to them.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Shut the front door.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I feel like Sox have been living on hard mode all year with pitching that these dudes don’t bat an eye. And it continues to be bewildering how good our offense is.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Also love this
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I’m a 62-year old man. I have two grown sons and another in HS. I’m incredibly happily married. I enjoy my job and who I work with yet this win brought tears to my eyes. I’m a softie and a sucker for my teams especially when they’re so much fun! Edit…only one of the sons is a Sox fan. I claim the other two anyway.
-
WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
How about simply winning this series and the Cubs lose to the Padres!
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
They were up 4 when he came in and he didn't go 3 innings.
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Some in the game thread were, though!
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Can someone explain to me why Taylor doesn't get a save?
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
You sure that was a good idea?
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
Raise your hand if you were nervous seeing Taylor for inning 3
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
A wonderfully stressful yet satisfying game. Love how they played like they felt like they belonged, nobody looked like they were afraid of the moment
-
And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
No desire to watch east coast baseball. Cubs maybe.- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
This How We Do It !!- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I drank for the first time in almost 15 years 😆- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
I want it. Really badly. The city would probably burn. If we won the World Series against the cubs we might not be the 2nd team anymore. Or it would at least be the beginning of that transition especially if we sustained a winning culture.- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
I'm enjoying M's fans on Lookout Landing that also thought that potential game ending check swing was much closer than the umps' judgement.- WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread
Good call on the 3 innings. I he only did that once when he was on the Sox in his 18 appearances !- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
You and me both, brother......but I love it.- And that's a well played Playoffs WHITE SOX WINNER
With the amount of energy you bring to the GTD, shocking you passed out. - WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread