All Activity
Past hour
-
Colson's future with the team
He put up top half SS numbers in MLB this season with all of his flaws. I know everyone is fixated on his Ks, but again, he has two more minimum wage seasons. You'd be an idiot to punt on that.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Saw a MLB Network run down and Dontrelle Willis predicted the Sox beat the asshoes and then lose to the Indians. I like the first half of that but we’re murdering Cleveland if we get past the Assblows.
-
Colson's future with the team
Oh please stop! You think a .700 OPS is good enough? It's very below average for a power hitter. C'mon now! Besides that, his OPS for July was .616; August .637, and September was a paltry .445, yes .445!!!!!!! And just 9 HR's in the 2nd half. If he wasn't treated as a golden boy, he would have been sent back down a month ago like every other struggling young player. Stop including what he did before the league figured him out 3 months ago.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
This team has more ‘05 in them than ‘21… IMO.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I don’t dig him doing play by play.
-
Staff work with Doyle
Tells me his best days are still ahead of him. It’s the only Getz deadline move I was stoked on. Still have my fingers crossed from Brazoban. Castillo is fucking cooked unfortunately and Bart will probably be trad bait or a backup next year.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Yahoo sports sucks
-
Staff work with Doyle
Whoa - was that Grich in left??? Didn’t know they had played together before! That’s AWESOME
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I love them on the radio though.....nothing like listening to a game on the radio. I'm so pumped to hear them do playoff baseball....that is what Len came here to do and DJ works great with him.
-
Staff work with Doyle
You’re flat out wrong.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
They should just promote DJ back to the tv booth, and ideally len too tbh. Our radio team is the best.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Yeah buddy.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
It's ok....I've got a really comfy barkalounger
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/article/mlb-wild-card-preview-series-predictions-x-factors-and-more-for-red-sox-yankees-cubs-padres-phillies-braves-and-white-sox-astros-001627858.html#jump-link-no-6-chicago-white-sox-vs-no-3-houston-astros Braves Yankees Padres Astros in 3 well those are boring predictions!
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Pham is eligible apparently
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Calling Lifeline...
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
But is he a messy eater??
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Dan has an irritating voice and talks too much without saying anything.
-
Wild Card Round Discussion
Anybody want to project the playoff roster? I don't believe Pham is eligible everybody else no in IL is, I believe. 13 pitcher max. OF: Doyle, Peters, Beni, Grichuk, Montgomery IF: Acuna, Vargas, Meidroth, Mune, Colson, Ant C: Teel, Rogers P: Taylor, Hagen, Burke, Kay, Fedde, Hicks, Sandlin, Newcomb, Martin, Hudson, Noah, Brazoban, Richards
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
The Score propaganda has already started it seems. I’m shocked
-
Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
I think that Schriff was an OK play by play for the 100+ loss Sox team and its limited audience. Now with Sox a winning team with a bigger profile and audience, JR is probably looking for an upgrade. IMO.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Gross. I'm not going to hate on John anymore I've said my share on him. But Conner is even worse. John had his problems but excitement wasn't one of them. It would be cool if they poached Aaron Goldsmith from the Mariners but I doubt they spend any money on it. Conner is probably cheap.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I can’t believe there are people that think McKnight is good. I get not liking Schriffen, but McKnight has just as many warts.
-
Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
Oh please no