Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. We're gonna win this series. Astros aren't ready for a hot offense. Our pitching will do enough.
  3. He blew up quite a few times in September. He's the guy we should have scored off of, but Will let Romo run and we couldn't score. Then Vargas grounded into a double play with the bases loaded.
  4. Haven't scored a run off him this year in 4 innings
  5. Hoping for the best. Hope they can win at least a game and get to a game three, where anything can and usually does happen.
  6. If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.
  7. Newcomb as an opener this year: 10.2 IP 0.84 ERA, 1.79 FIP, 0.75 WHIP. Use him to get through Yordan and let Sandlin or Fedde get innings 2-4/5.
  8. I had a hot run there for a minute earlier this year, but after my first loss I chose to step down from gamethread duties due to fear of becoming the next Ron.
  9. Yeah, I will always be a big fan of Frank, but he has always been insecure and the other things that go along with being an insecure person. I think it's easy enough to chalk it up to his background or whatever so it's not like I think he's a bad person or something, but it's hard to deny even if he has sometimes been right to point some of the fingers that have been pointed. Some of the fingers pointing at him were right too.
  10. I still would start Sandlin and just have him on a short leash and only expect him to go 2. Or I see us opening with Newcomb
  11. Today the bears announced no roster moves, so Caleb will not be put on IR
  12. So Caulfield made up the probables?
  13. Bullpen vs. Bullpen
  14. Today

  15. Just luck. I don't like the idea of Ron but what are we gonna do lol
  16. The Sox have a really good record when Fedde pitches 3+ innings in any role. Something like 19-9.
  17. Has that been the criteria in the past or are you just looking for a lucky charm ? We're hardly ever in the playoffs so I have no idea if its Ron because he had the last winning game thread accidentally or what . A Mod needs to step up here and provide some direction .
  18. They did do a national search the last time and Schriff was not the first pick. I know of a few people who got a very close look. Wonder if they will be considered this time around again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.