Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. I met him riding the escalator at Sox fest early 2000's. I put my hand on his shoulder and said "hawkeroo" he called me partner and briefly talked Florida weather..Great guy
  3. I was very close to cancelling practice. Even worse by cell reception at this course. I'm going to be walking the him a lot to get updates.
  4. Unless it's Mike Ditka, I don't give a s%*# who it is.
  5. You do need to give him a chance to catch it. 😜
  6. Genuinely surprised this hasn't been leaked yet.
  7. Not the Pope, AI wouldn't generate anything that suggested it was the Pope lol
  8. Let's have a day/night!! I want to see more celebrations tonight on the post game
  9. agreed, a 5 day break sounds nice for my health
  10. Albert Belle throwing to Jason Grimsley
  11. Antonacci at DH and Grichuck in LF is definitely the way to go. I couldn't be more pleased with this move. I feel very good about this game.
  12. Daniel Radcliffe reviving his Harry Potter role
  13. And Gene announces the extension as they throw to Mune
  14. Totally. Bullpens can recover and turn over with an off day. Starting pitchers need a full recovery. I wonder what is the max % of roster (and pitching staff) used in a best-of-5 playoff series. Ours has to be way up there, even accounting for the pre-DH days
  15. It's also been a huge advantage for us based on how we use our pitching staff.
  16. No kidding. I've been sleeping better.
  17. I agree that he definitely sounded his age. The guy should get a statue at the ballpark someday. He’s meant that much to this fan base over the years.
  18. Going with Thome or Thomas
  19. There had been rumors on social media for a few years he was in really bad shape. Glad to hear he’s still willing to talk with the media.
  20. I’ve been loving these days off after a win
  21. Was that the concert that was cancelled because a gun went off in the bleachers?
  22. We just need to win. I need an anxiety break.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.