Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. By the way the Bears have now lost six of the eight divisional games they've played in the regular season since the start of last year. Minnesota 1-2 Detroit 0-2 Green Bay 1-2
  3. What the f*** is happening?
  4. Atlanta, New England and Seattle in the next three weeks. If Williams is still out we'll see how "fine" they'll be. And even if he's back that doesn't help the defense does it?
  5. I mean he did call baseball boring. I kind of lost a little respect for him after that. I think he tried to make it “unboring” through being himself, which is fine, but most people who follow the game of baseball don’t follow it because they think it’s boring. But I doubt that’s probably what Ramirez was referring to with his disrespect comment…
  6. Thank you I've had enough of the meatball posts, glad to read yours
  7. Amazing that in our elimination game the Sox pitching was great. That was a hall of fame home run Ramirez hit....cannot blame Burke at all for that one.
  8. Anderson seemed to pick the wrong side piece. I'd guess without any support its more regular than some would seem to like to hear.
  9. You asked why people had a problem with TA. I answered with my reason. I asked you to point out other players who were married with kids and knocked up some other woman, and you brought up Babe Ruth. Then you asked about Jeter, and I am not sure how the situations are similar. Jeter is a womanizing scumbag but he didn't impregnate someone with a wife and kid at home, and he didn't do it while being all over social media with his new baby mama.
  10. There is plenty to rip Venable for, but dude was given zero SP and had to be creative down the stretch and in the playoffs. Free agent SPs should be eager for the opportunity to join a playoff team in one of the worst divisions in baseball who are desperate for SP.
  11. This series mirrored the season. When they were surprising people out of nowhere they were fun and relaxed. When they had a lead and expectations they were tight and not in control. Symptoms of young, inexperienced ballplayers.
  12. I thought people did talk about the gift baskets that he gave the ladies at the end of the "dates". I remember reading about that because he had what he thought was a one night stand with someone he had already been with and she said she got the same gift basket, including like a signed baseball. Dude is definitely full of himself.
  13. You kind of hit the point accidentally. Why does this always follow any TA mention, but pretty much anyone else it never gets talked about.
  14. I mean, he was never married when he played, so what are you expecting people to mention about him? He got married in 2016. He also didn't have any kids until he was done playing, and they are all with his current wife(as far as we know). What exactly should people have been talking about? What is there to talk about now? Lol
  15. He's also one of the most overrated players of all time in my book.
  16. I sure thought about it at the time but Venable I guess was asked about it after the game and he unequivocally said no.
  17. People, for some reason, think what the Sox did towards the end of the year was this brand new strategy they will do forever instead of something they had to do because of current personal.
  18. Looking back at the game should Grichuk have pinch hit for Mune in the 6th inning with 2 outs and the bases loaded?
  19. Today

  20. What in the world are you talking about?
  21. And literally no one mentions it when his name comes up.
  22. I am not CONDONING it, but I just assume athlete's wives sort of know what they are signing up for for the most part.
  23. I think Jeter is a total scumbag.
  24. There's basically only one situation where a strikeout is preferable to a ground out. A slow runner at first and a slow runner up to bat. Lol. Even in that situation, they still have to turn the double play.
  25. I remember someone years ago on The Score, sorry don't remember who, who had been around sports for over 30 years saying that he could count on one hand the number of players who did not cheat on their wives. I certainly hope that is not true, but I do not know.
  26. I’m super high on Baldwin and think having a LH utility guy on the bench will be a huge plus for us. He is a major upgrade over Acuna for sure. This is what I’d like to see Lineup: 1B: M. Murakami* 2B: C. Meidroth SS: C. Montgomery* 3B: M. Vargas LF: S. Antonacci* CF: T. Peters* RF: B. Montgomery# DH: A. Benintendi* CA: K. Teel* Bench: IF: B. Baldwin# OF: B. Doyle OF: R. Grichuk BC: J. Bart Bonemer comes up in May or June and replaces Benintendi on the roster.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.