All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Watch it now, guys. Someone might get triggered big time by this suggestion.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I heard Hawk talking to Waddle and Silvy and he sure sounded like an 85 year old man. I don't mean he sounded sick or anything like that, but he definitely sounded his age.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Might as well get the OG if you cannot get Bob from Dalton.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Hopefully the guy is happy. I know there was some bitterness over the way he got run out, and I don't blame him. Dude deserves his victory lap every chance he gets.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
That would be hilarious. Ladies and Gentlemen…welcome The Pope…Donn Pall!
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Make it $100 a person and we could afford Skubal when done.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Hawk called into Waddle & Silvy yesterday, its on youtube. He talked about the Sox for a bit, it was good to hear his voice. He sounds the same. he also confirmed that this team has TWTW
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Figured Hagen would open - but the ymight be planning on using him later. Hopefully the walks didn't scare them away from him.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
If it’s at him
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
More of who might be there versus anythign else...
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Donn Pall
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Justin Ishbia?
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Same record against both teams, only difference is the Sox played really well in Tampa, but got swept at The Cell. I feel like The Cell is gonna be a lot different now.
-
Baseball’s fall classic or winter classic?
Since 1912 until 1968, the latest date that any final game of the World Series was played, was on October 16. That was of course until the playoff field increased with divisional play in 1969. With the increased number of teams in the playoffs and the additional rounds, the World Series could and has gone on until mid November. Not necessarily judging, but just saying.
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Saw we are wearing black today
-
God bless Harry Carey
Indeed
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
In all seriousness, with a tease like we got, I get a vibe of a high level name, though I wouldn't go to the top levels as they are going to have to save some just in case they make it deeper in. Gotta have guys like the Pope or Barack out there for a World Series game.
-
God bless Harry Carey
I’ll never forget what I think was the funniest thing that Harry Carey ever said. One day during a Sox broadcast , Harry said this. “For you kids watching today, Harry Chappas should be an inspiration. Because if he can make it to the major leagues….anyone can.”😂😂😂
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Let them keep it
Today
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Tampa has their number.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I'd love Tyson Bagent. He was in scout seats with a Miller Lite tall boy. Caleb or Ben Johnson would work as well.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The place would explode if it was him. He doesn't give a damn about Chicago though.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
He was a team ambassador I watched a game with him around 2017 I think
-
2027 Rotation
If Taylor moves to the starting rotation, I'd give Hicks a shot at closing. He has closer stuff and has been good lately.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
It is surreal watching a real determined owner with real resources, instead of someone willing to take the biggest handout they can get. Ishbia seems determined to make this a top notch experience that Sox fans deserve. One that will grow the base instead of being stuck in some antiquated myth of a quickly disappearing past