Everything posted by Baseball Gal
-
4/12 Reds @ Sox 6:40 CDT
omfg..... benintendi?♀️
-
4/12 Games
I'm not concerned yet, but there's reason to not be sold on him. I'm just not sold. It's still early.
-
4/12 Games
This is exactly why I need to see more from Montgomery
-
4/10 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Is Stassi actually good defensively, or is he a guy with that reputation but actually isn't good anymore? If it's the former, then I'd consider DFAing Maldonado when Stassi is ready.
-
4/10 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Heads up play by Benintendi. Allowed the run to score.
-
Moncada out 3-6 months, Colás recalled
I always liked Moncada, it's a shame that he was always too injured to follow up on his 2019 season. (or it was the bouncy ball, who knows? )
-
Luis Robert right hip flexor injury
This.
-
2024 - MLB Draft Thread
Is there a position player worth taking at 5? I think the Sox have pretty good depth in the pitching dept, they really need help at the position player level.
-
2024 - MLB Draft Thread
No high picks on 1B please.
-
Luis Robert right hip flexor injury
No, but if he gets injured again.......
-
Luis Robert right hip flexor injury
I'm going to ask the question: Did Getz f*** up by not trading Robert this winter? I know none of us wanted to trade him this winter at the prices that were being floated around, but now what are they getting? Anything at all? For all we know he might end up in a Moncada situation next year and his option isn't going to get picked up.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Soroka is toast.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Vaughn and Sheets should platoon
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
I know it's just too funny. Which one of you sold your soul for 2005?
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Lmfao you can't make this s%*# up.
-
4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT
Hahahaha you can't make this s%*# up
-
4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie
The good news? We are already roughly 1/16 of the way through this fuckery.
-
4/8 Sox @ Cleveland (4:10CT) - Banks vs. McKenzie
I think it's 2045 but yeah accurate
-
4/7 Games
Why did they pull Eder after the 4th?
-
4/7 Games
I phrased it wrong. What I meant is that I need to see more in the upper minors before I completely buy in. He's ranked highly for a reason, and I'm not denying that he's talented.
-
Luis Robert right hip flexor injury
They don't like him. I don't think there's anything he can do to get called up. I'm shocked that he hasn't been DFA yet. Would not surprise me if they would rather have Pham out there.
-
Luis Robert right hip flexor injury
- 4/6 Games
It isn't? Ok then. I meant wait and see, not that he sucks. Obviously all of the scouting publications are high on him for a reason. When I said I wasn't sure if he was any good I meant that as a not completely buying in until I see some success in the upper minors. Not that he sucks. That was absolutely not the point I intended to get across. I think Keith Law is the lowest on Montgomery and I think he rates him fairly. That's my opinion. He's still a definite top 100 prospect but I'm not so sure about top 25 in the game until he does more in the upper minors.- 4/6 Games
I know, but he hasn't done much in his short time in the upper minors. I'm of the wait and see opinion until he has more time in Charlotte. I thought AAA was really aggressive after his performance at AA last year. I didn't say I thought he sucked. I said I wasn't sure about him. I need to see more.- 4/6 Games
I like to follow the minors. I'm really excited about Schultz, if Monty performs at Charlotte I'll buy in more. He has minimal experience in the upper minors. - 4/6 Games