4/9 Sox @ Guardians 5:10PM CT

Murderer's Row

32 minutes ago, T R U said:

Also I think I need to add this is probably the worst lineup I can ever recall seeing the White Sox put out.

b57687b2-066f-4d68-8627-d29d475ddc76_tex

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Fire 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 minute ago, JoeC said:

Nobody else is going to comment on Korey Lee as a DH?

It's gonna be funny when he's sent to AAA or they cut Max Stassi for Marty Two Hits

• Like 1
  • Paper Bag 1

1 hour ago, T R U said:

Also I think I need to add this is probably the worst lineup I can ever recall seeing the White Sox put out.

Some of the Ozzie Sunday lineups were pretty bad....that being said, I 100% agree with you.

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Some of the Ozzie Sunday lineups were pretty bad....that being said, I 100% agree with you.

They at least had big league players at at least 5 of the positions usually.

this one is BAAAAD. And this is before Moncada’s spring seasonal injury.

1 minute ago, JoeC said:

They at least had big league players at at least 5 of the positions usually.

this one is BAAAAD. And this is before Moncada’s spring seasonal injury.

Hey you know what they say....what do call the person that finished last in their medical school class?

What do you call someone on the Chicago White Sox....a big league player. They suck but they are still in the show.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wegner said:

Hey you know what they say....what do call the person that finished last in their medical school class?

What do you call someone on the Chicago White Sox....a big league player. They suck but they are still in the show.

We're the greatest jobs program in MLB.

• Haha 1

It’s baseball. it shouldn’t be a given the Sox are going to lose any individual game unless a starting pitching matchup is lopsided. 

If 3-4 teams lose well over 100 games, there’s something way worse going on in MLB than just the Sox offense being off to a slow start. But yeah, let’s expand to 32 teams. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, flavum said:

It’s baseball. it shouldn’t be a given the Sox are going to lose any individual game unless a starting pitching matchup is lopsided. 

If 3-4 teams lose well over 100 games, there’s something way worse going on in MLB than just the Sox offense being off to a slow start. But yeah, let’s expand to 32 teams. 

This team seems like more of a JR problem than a MLB problem. Although lord knows MLB has done some dumb s%*# wrt to the "competitive balance" s%*# this 40 win Sox team is on JR and JR alone.

34 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

We're the greatest jobs program in MLB.

That's why I am so proud to be a White Sox fan.

Your 2024 Chicago White Sox....Opportunities here.....and Milkshakes

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

What a surprise! Moncada, Eloy and Robert all out injured at the same time. Before the 11th game of the season. Rinse and repeat. 

Someone really needs to make a documentary out of this failed rebuild. It would be fascinating for all baseball fans if done well... and probably provide closure for us Sox fans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScootsMcGoots said:

What a surprise! Moncada, Eloy and Robert all out injured at the same time. Before the 11th game of the season. Rinse and repeat. 

Someone really needs to make a documentary out of this failed rebuild. It would be fascinating for all baseball fans if done well... and probably provide closure for us Sox fans. 

I actually don't even mind Robert and Eloy being out. I'm happy to see Fletcher, Lee and Sosa getting any ML at-bats. 

• Paper Bag 1