Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. I want to be absolutely sure Fletcher is a bum.
  2. How much longer before we b**** about trading Mena for the bum Fletcher
  3. Lmao Eloy is as brittle as a wet paper bag.
  4. Kopech should be added btw
  5. I maintain that the Sox should have traded Vaughn for Eder instead of Burger. Burger should be playing 1B for the Sox.
  6. It will be interesting to see if the bust bros get jobs next year. Moncada will be ok. He's made over $100M in his career. (Wow)
  7. You think there's anything Moncada can do this year to get his 2025 option picked up? Like I am wondering if they'd let him go even if he had a monster year.
  8. He looked terrible for the first few PAs.
  9. Note to autocorrect.....it's never duck.
  10. Hopefully Shewmake plays well enough to save us from having to watch DeJong
  11. Whatever Moncada did to be good late last season looks like it was lost in the offseason.
  12. Oh I turned it on late and thought that runner was on 1B not 3B.
  13. Wait how is it 3-0? 2 guys scored and the other runner was thrown out at 3rd.
  14. @Balta1701 I think with Crochet they're like, he has 3 years of team control left, f*** it. He's either going to stay healthy or not. If he pitches well I'd imagine they're going to trade him so they're probably thinking that long term effects aren't their problem.
  15. I said if Thorpe came up I would s%*# on him like you shat upon Abreu regardless if he was good or not. Someone said, hey are you going to be the female Ron and I said with regard to Thorpe and Abreu, absolutely.
  16. I think the Sox thinking RE:Crochet is that they have 3 years of control left. f*** it, he's either going to stay healthy or not. I think if he stays healthy most of the season he gets traded.
  17. If Robert stinks this year they have no chance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.