Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. Surprised no Eder
  2. You know I'm only expecting that because of it would be very White Sox. Murphy was an optimist. We might be sitting here in July lamenting the fact that the Sox didn't take the Burnes package.
  3. Cease struggling to hit 94 in bullpens is a big yikes.
  4. We all pretty much in agreement that Cease isn't getting traded until July at this point?
  5. This is exactly why I'd have no problem making Crochet the closer, and if he pitches well move him in July.
  6. Yes, that was intentional hyperbole.
  7. I always thought that was fair. I thought the Sox were asking for more nor did I think that anyone would offer such a deal.
  8. Honestly if the Sox got Kjerstad or Cowser instead of the 34th pick I actually think that would have been fair value for Cease.
  9. I never agreed to any ban bet. @Chicago White Soxoffered me one but I just ignored it.
  10. No. but I remember Ben Davis. @Chicago White Sox check your DMs.
  11. Good question. I think they don't like me.
  12. Bullshit. who sent CWS that PM? Mods speak up for yourselves. I never agreed to that.
  13. I never agreed to that. You're good.
  14. IIRC Grayson Rodriguez pitched really well in the 2nd half.
  15. That's exactly why it was so unlikely that Cease would get moved this winter.
  16. It's more of an indictment of Cease's value to other teams.
  17. Honestly it's a shame that Jerry didn't take the Camden Yards design and put it at Roosevelt/Clark 35 years ago.
  18. I think the Roosevelt L might be closer to Clark than the Red Line is to Shields right now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.