Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Gal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baseball Gal

  1. I disagree. If they want me to believe otherwise, show the books. I believe 30 teams could afford this contract,they just choose not to.
  2. Lux only has 4 years of control though, right?
  3. You think Jerry cares about $/WAR? I think he cares about $/TWTW. This is the guy that said his favorite player of all time is David Eckstein.
  4. No to Busch, he's 26 already.
  5. No I'm with you, I agree on Cease's value. I'm just wondering why people think that what happened in 2023 with Cease doesn't matter.
  6. Wait, you think the Giolito return was dogshit? you must think Quero is a 1B or something then.
  7. Giolito had a 3.79 ERA or something like that when he was traded. He was pitching well for the Sox. He blew up after he got traded. His final stats don't do how he was pitching with the Sox justice.
  8. No, because Glasnow is a better pitcher than Cease and has a stronger track record of success.
  9. See the Kelenic thread
  10. We've already beaten this to death. That's what I actually think is happening. No need to re-hash old arguments. We'll see what the return actually is. I hope you all are correct. I want the Sox to get the best package they can, and if the value isn't there then I don't think Cease gets traded this winter. Note: I think Cease starts OD with the Sox because I don't think the value is there.
  11. Rays already have a new stadium deal
  12. this guy nailed it.
  13. I think Kopech is done as a starter.
  14. I think they sign two of Manaea/Flaherty/Montas
  15. Of course they're going to get 5 or 6.
  16. Can we get a juicy baseball rumor?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.