Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Chisoxfn replied to KipWellsFan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Lol...for ya Kip...I'll try to find something where you can put that type of news. Maybe like a site wide blog or something
  2. Sweet stuff Gash..gonna put that in my favorites.
  3. Chisoxfn replied to The Beast's topic in SLaM
    Well I'm supposed to live till April 9, 1976 and my BMI was 21.
  4. So your telling me theirs a chance
  5. Chisoxfn replied to sox4lifeinPA's topic in SLaM
    LMAO...good to see the site is working for ya again Steve. I knew the DNS would kick in sooner or later
  6. They will sign him long term at some point this year. Good move though...I like Garland.
  7. Thats my next goal. Looking through stuff, there is no way I'm gonna be able to save everyone sig, simply because of how many uploaded images there are on the server. Their are well over 1000 that have been uploaded by users.
  8. The smilies are back
  9. Chisoxfn replied to SnB's topic in SLaM
    Damn I may do that. Is the recruiting process cool and can you create a school and stuff like that if you want to?
  10. Nice thing about Mulder is he's signed to an extension till 06 for relatively cheap and then an option for 07. This would definately be a deal I would do. In a heartbeat.
  11. I'm assuming the Nets had interest...but he will be paid. They'll probably get an injury excemption from the NBA next year.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to CubKilla's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Thanks Killa...Ian did a most awesome job He keeps getting better and better..its awesome having a graphic guy like him as well as Spiff and Cubsuck around.
  13. There are good odds that the Buckeyes and Wolverwines will play again in the Rose Bowl.
  14. Well like how you'd always get the double and triple and quadruple quote boxes. Now you just quote that post, which makes it simpler to keep track of things, imo
  15. Ya, next year they are supposed to be changing the seats. I don't think the Sox ever anticipated this type of interest.
  16. Jeremy Reed...also has anyone noticed that I finally have gotten the quote feature to work properly
  17. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    LMAO...Sam Smith's deals are the best. I swear I could write his column. I'd just have to go to bulls4ever.com look at one of the many proposed trades that happen there on a daily basis...grab one of them and bam I got my story of the week.
  18. Oh great...the curse is there now. Was I bad luck to Jessica Simpson??? But ya, Borchard in my avatar never got him hot...then again he wasn't hot when he was on there.
  19. Well he was Arod's backup...that aught to fill some seats
  20. Interesting...I'm guessing Jorge De La Rose or whatever Bostons top pitching prospects name is, is going somewhere. This will make the Dodgers bigger players in a Konerko or Lee trade cause they were hot after Sexson. The LA Times was reporting that he was the man on top of Dan Evans wish list.
  21. Agreed, I think the Sox will bring Sully back. I don't see him going back to the Reds. But wherever Sully goes, I think he's gonna want a multi year deal and I think he's gonna be willing to give a discount to the team that offers is. He seems like someone who just wants to know his wife and family will be able to live someplace and be happy.
  22. That be one way to speed up the game...no longer would the ball boys have to run onto the field to pick up the distracting beachballs
  23. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Welcome aboard I'm with you on the rumor, but if the two sides offered this, I think they would both be interested. I think if this was being reported all over the airwaves in Cinncy, then someone would be saying it on Chicago Sports radio.
  24. I wonder if this is a deal thought to be done or if its somethings thats been reached, but its unlikely that they can work out a contract or something like that. You know this will make the Boss more desperate. Will he now up his offer on Bartolo, if this goes through...I'd have to think so. Maybe now he'd be really willing to do that Maggs for Soriano/Johnson deal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.