Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. I was meaning that it doesn't look like they are going to get one at short (unless they get Itchaga or whatever his name is). And lets just say I'm not a big fan of Roberto leading off. Could be Miles........ could be Soriano....... could be El Caballo ;-) I love Soriano, but would love it more if the Sox could stick him in the two hole. And don't joke around about Miles and Caballo leading off
  2. I was meaning that it doesn't look like they are going to get one at short (unless they get Itchaga or whatever his name is). And lets just say I'm not a big fan of Roberto leading off.
  3. As well they should BC is not a good coach , dam Curry plays no D, I thought BC would teach him something. What good, proven head coaches are out there. The offseason was the time to do it with Eddie Jordan, Silas and Van Gundy all out their. I don't even want to hear the name Pat Riley. One guy I like is one of the Lakers assistants and former player Kurt Rambis.
  4. I got a feeling he will be brought back and the Sox will market it kind of like Pippen rejoining the Bulls. I hope to have him back...he'd be a very effective role player.
  5. That was just ugly. This offseason I wanted the Bulls to can Cart and hire Gundy. Cart is alright, but Van Gundy is one heck of a coach. I sure hope the Bulls can get their s*** together.
  6. Nothing
  7. I agree he did well, but If the Sox need a leadoff hitter then I don't see Rowand as the solution and Harris may end up being the better fit. Now I don't think the Sox will be very sucessful if they are depending on Willie as the leadoff hitter, mainly cause i think it means they went the cheap route and never added any pitching, etc. To me its too hard to say right now..once a few more moves are made, then it will be easier. I mean will the Sox move Maggs, will they be able to move Konerko and Koch...how much are they going to spend. Are they going to sign a few pitchers and jump out pretty quick the first 3 weeks or so.
  8. New plan..we should get Kip to download all our music and somehow get it to us
  9. The one where Mo becomes an actor...hmmm..so many good ones, too hard to name just one. The Shinning one is good too.
  10. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Yep that good old lineup poll
  11. Ok vince...since you reminded us how young we are...I'm not afraid to ask, whose Dybinski?
  12. Get Both and find ways to move Konerko/Maggs in a package deal for them...if Borchard and another prospect are needed to make it happen, then so be it. Then the Sox can turn to finding a home for Koch and will have a ton of money to add pitching, pitching and more pitching as well as get a new middle infield and Carl Everett or a new right fielder.
  13. My bad...I thought it was just a rumor.
  14. Chisoxfn posted a topic in SLaM
    Or Maurice as begood likes calling him Murcie...you've meant a lot to Soxtalk.com When SoxNet and Soxtalk were much smaller, you got involved and instilled your unique spirit, that Murcie J'ness that led us to establish a board in your name to instill that exact attitude. That board contained classic threads like Ask Dr. Murcie and Beastly's weekly fantasy football question Anyway Mark...with you gone...the board just shouldn't be there so it will go into the archives until you make a re-emergence...whenever that may be. So all fantasy talk can move to the sports board. Mark...I wish ya all the best and thanks for all your help. Murcie...J....Jacobsen = SOXTALK SUPERPIMP
  15. At being the 3rd base coach. I got no idea what he's up to or if him and Ozzie got along when they were together but Lance was always solid on the paths and hustled. At least from what I could remember.
  16. Bow down and worship
  17. I think the interesting job will be right field cause I got a feeling Soriano will be playing CF. I'm just gonna keep telling myself this at least
  18. I think he's the type of guy the Sox will look into as a vet pickup around December/January. He will be around for a while but I do think he's a good alternative. He isn't gonna get much money, maybe a mill.
  19. And for once I was speedy getting it up And yes...I picked up on the double meaning...I'm always speedy getting it up...never speedy getting it off...Thats right ladies
  20. For our Ace' Type Pitcher: Andy Pettite/Sidney Ponson For a 5th Andy Ashby Alvarez, Wilson Anderson, Brian Astacio, Pedro Batista, Miguel D'Amico, Jeff Helling, Rick Hentgen, Pat Jimenez, Jose *Keisler, Randy Lidle, Cory Reynolds, Shane
  21. Ian...aka Show
  22. Kline would be fine if the Sox decide to dump Wunsch. Sox need to bring in two good relievers during the offseason and then a solid veteran, imo.
  23. Chisoxfn replied to WSFAN35's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    If they can deal Koch, then I'd like to see Hawkins and Sully back along with a veteran like Osuna or Chad Fox.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.