Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chisoxfn

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chisoxfn

  1. Chisoxfn replied to JoshPR's topic in SLaM
    I saw that when I was filling up for gas at the gas station (fancy station has a tv built into it and CNN or something is on when your filling up). I still don't understand the point of a tv at a gas station, but I notice a lot more having them. What a dumb comments from such a fine girl though. Its gonna end up making her money.
  2. Sandy is gonna be in this organization one way or another next year. The only question is whether its as a player or a coach.
  3. Well you gave warning. And I've said that after today, all things regarding this issue, will be dealt with via pm's. But this is still today. The moderators here are going to be taking a new approach here. This board is one where all ages can post and its going to be a board where people don't have to worry about being attacked and they won't be attacked. I know after recent events people may question that, but I think you and many others will notice that the board is changing for the better.
  4. Girls/Friends/Bulls/Bears/Hawkeyes/SCHOOL/Talking about the Sox offseason. Then once spring training comes, TUSCON here I come
  5. ROLF. Is SUI somehow represent WINNING
  6. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    I usually eat Fruity Pebbles, but never cold pizza for breakfast. I'm surprised you haven't seen the commercial for it, they just about shove it down your throat during Around the Horn and PTI commercial breaks. Fruity Pebbles and Coco Puffs OWN. Usually I get stuck eating the heatlhy crap like Cheerios or if I'm lucky Honey Nut Cheerios. I'm usually too cheap to buy my own cereal. Maybe for Christmas I'll send you a stocking full of fruity pebbles...
  7. Ya...I never heard of anything else bad. Its funny how you can knock Iowa basketball. Although ISU's former head coach was the man
  8. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    I usually eat Fruity Pebbles, but never cold pizza for breakfast. I'm surprised you haven't seen the commercial for it, they just about shove it down your throat during Around the Horn and PTI commercial breaks. Fruity Pebbles and Coco Puffs OWN. Usually I get stuck eating the heatlhy crap like Cheerios or if I'm lucky Honey Nut Cheerios. I'm usually too cheap to buy my own cereal.
  9. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    And hopefully soon enough Joey B and Jeremy Reed are all stars
  10. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in SLaM
    7 AM...screw that, I'm usually sitting in bed putting off going to school, even though in 20 minutes I need to be in the car and on my way. Haven't seen the commercial though, but if I somehow got free cold pizza, I think I'd watch. Afterall that and fruity pebbles are the breakfast of champions.
  11. Alex, you didn't know the Matrix is all about Daylight Savings Time. They find out the earth is taken over by machines when the clocks roll back and people gain that extra hour. During that time period the clocks all went back and put people into a deep coma and the machines all took over the world and after creating the machines to trap all humans in (Each year they took full advantage of that gained hour). You never knew it would be so dangerous. I've never seen the movie so I don't know whether you're lying or not.....b****. Whaaaa...never seen the matrix....well if I had a DVD burner I'd mail you a copy. Instead, your gonna have to go to Blockbuster and rent it. Very cool movie. There's no Blockbuster in Oelwein. We have one movie rental place for a city of 6692. And I have no interest in seeing it. Just like you have no interest in rooting for the Hawkeyes. I know your a closet Hawks fan.
  12. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Lol....I cooked my chicken a little long cause I couldn't tell if it was cooked or not. The good thing was the bbq sauce still makes it taste good. And Potato easy, 6 minutes in the microwave...OH YA
  13. Chisoxfn replied to aboz56's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Don't mention the name Kip. I still shudder thinking the Sox traded my favorite pitcher. :finger
  14. What did I tell you about that. Everytime you say that it brings me to tears Hawks did suck last week, I'll admit that. Disgusting. They better beat PSU this week.
  15. Alex, you didn't know the Matrix is all about Daylight Savings Time. They find out the earth is taken over by machines when the clocks roll back and people gain that extra hour. During that time period the clocks all went back and put people into a deep coma and the machines all took over the world and after creating the machines to trap all humans in (Each year they took full advantage of that gained hour). You never knew it would be so dangerous. I've never seen the movie so I don't know whether you're lying or not.....b****. Whaaaa...never seen the matrix....well if I had a DVD burner I'd mail you a copy. Instead, your gonna have to go to Blockbuster and rent it. Very cool movie.
  16. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Damn Forgot playmakers...thats a good show.
  17. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    For the first time in like a week I don't have midterms to study for (Putting it off till tomorrow) so I am watching all these shows and seeing commercials. Hell, I even cooked tonight Took advantage of the super low prices at the grocery stores since the employees are on strike. I don't agree with the people that are protesting. 75 cents for a six pack of soda, thats what I'm talking about. and 99 cents for a 10 pound bag of potatoes. Don't ask what I'm gonna do with all those potatoes, I only got the place to myself for a week and I sure as hell know I'm not gonna be willing to cook every night.
  18. All I can say is don't ever watch Kung Puo. In its defense I only watched the first 20 minutes, but god did that suck. There was no way I could continue watching it. I don't know what the hell my buddy was telling me when he said it was funny...LAME is all I can say.
  19. Chisoxfn posted a topic in SLaM
    Fox is always hyping the show and I'm curious if anyones watching it. I'm from the OC so I watched a few episodes just to laugh at how funny they potray it, well everything but the bagging on the guy from Chino I find that so hillarious. I think ya got to be from around here though and listen to Kevin and Bean talk about the 909 people. I know Cali knows what I'm talking about. But seriously, OC has to be one of the dumbest shows. Fox seems to be good at putting the same shows constantly on air with different names. Yet they all seem to fail. The only great part about the OC, minus the hot girls, are when they kick peoples butts and go, "Thats how we do it in the OC". ROLF
  20. Chisoxfn replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Angel, Smallville, and 24 are my top 3.. and That 70's show in the comedy cat.. Nip/Tuck is great..season finale is tomorrow... And its only an hour long, whats up with that. I was expecting at least 2 hours.
  21. Alex, you didn't know the Matrix is all about Daylight Savings Time. They find out the earth is taken over by machines when the clocks roll back and people gain that extra hour. During that time period the clocks all went back and put people into a deep coma and the machines all took over the world and after creating the machines to trap all humans in (Each year they took full advantage of that gained hour). You never knew it would be so dangerous.
  22. I only saw the first one, haven't watched since. I'm not big on the reality shows. I sometimes catch part of Fear Factor and I still don't know how some of those people eat that crap without vomiting.
  23. I had it on in the BG, before i knew that Sox special was on at FSN.. Almost amazin, this guy seems dumber than the last guy! he's f***in retarded..it's so ridicules..I only watch to see the ladies, and may watch more to see if they get into bikinis or something..Some European poon.. Good, I ain't the only one watching for that reason. Its hard, but somehow they may of picked a bigger goon then the first guy. Although I'm gonna hold back on saying that, cause it just sounds weird. I mean how could u get anymore goonier.
  24. I somehow think that Smith ends up helping Neo.
  25. Michigan is really playing weak this year. I can't figure it out, I think right now Michigan better just hope they beat Ohio State so it isn't a completely lost season. There are a ton of Wolverine fans on here. I'm shocked though, wheres Notre Dame. Don't worry, they'll be on there next year, RIGHT AT THE VERY TOP.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.