Everything posted by SoxAce
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
HE LOOKS UP..... to catch the ball..
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
Kurt Suzuki just showed why the sox should have drafted him instead of god damn Lucy.
-
4/14 Gamethread: Sox (7-4) vs. Oakland (8-5); 7:11, CSN
Should be a cool day for Swisher-House facing his old team. Hopefully he has a big series. We'll also get to see BearSox's boy R. Sweeney's return. EDIT: Forgot he's injured. He'll still be around on the bench though. (pretty sure he'll get a camera shot)
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 14, 2008 -> 03:21 AM) Has anyone else aside from myself never sneezed more than one time in a row? It's always one and done with me. This is something I first noticed a long time ago, but it wasn't until today that I was reminded. You are weird, not normal, and your probably an alien.. Get help.
-
Music Thread
My sister went to the BTnH concert yesterday (played at House of Blues) and I had to work/forgot my tickets..
-
4/12 Gamethread: Sox (5-4) vs. Detroit (2-8); 12:05, CSN
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 07:40 PM) We'll gladly take Hamels on the South Side... Or in SSBL.... :crying
-
Positive Catch All
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 05:14 PM) It is a wrong statement. I'll personally disagree with you Jas, but I know what your saying. But from what I've read, and seen from Josh and from what I've said in the past.. he'll have a few all-star apperances before it's all said and done. Just too much athletic, raw talent, still learning the game also.
-
Worst records to have
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 06:22 PM) Career strikeout leaders. I'd hate to be number 2 on that list. But the thing is...for you to have the most career strikeouts, you have to have a boatload of at bats, which means some team wants you having a boatload of at bats. If Sosa plays for another 3-4 years, he'll demolish the record. That record has Dunn's name written all over it though but, like Thome, also takes a s***load of BB's.
-
4/13 Gamethread: Sox (6-4) vs. Detroit (2-9); 1:05, WGN
Hopefully Rogers won't have any "dirt" on his pitching hand (and hat) for this one.
-
Worst records to have
Most career K's as a hitter, I would personally hate to have. Now if this is meant towards any sport(s) then I'll say one that deals with any sport played.. Most career DL appearances.
-
4/11 Games
QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 12, 2008 -> 04:30 PM) There is just no possible way you can think this is true. I don't care what you believe about Jenks and his velocity, this is an insane statement to make. ...Which doesn't surprise me (or others) with that kid.
-
THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!
Just got home from the I.W. test. Wow... Gavin. He PWNS Detroit.
-
Tigers @ White Sox, 7:11pm, April 11th, 2008
Just got home... Thome got tossed?! Wow..
-
what in the bloody hell do you look like
That's really me.
-
CORLTON BONKS!!!!!
- Happy Birthday ZoomSlowik!
Happy B-Day Joe. :cheers- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
Another RBI for Quentin thanks to AJ.- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
Hanger right there... there goes Masset's era.- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
URIBE BB'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDISFUDFGHUDGFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1- Minor League Catch-All Thread
Yep. Official. Sisco is having it.- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
KONG! another solo shot by us. 7-2.- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
Masset 1-2-3..- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
Danks just wasn't himself.. I'm not gonna question him after this outing.- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
SWISHER-HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!- Danks (0-0) vs. Baker (1-0): MAKE IT SIX!
Danks better be pitching 000000 for alot of outings cause his era is going to look like s*** for a good while. - Happy Birthday ZoomSlowik!