Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxAce

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxAce

  1. I'll be at the game tonight.
  2. I hope the Hawks kick the living s*** out of the Canucks and make history tomorrow.
  3. Happy B-Day Kev and Jeff.
  4. Got involved in a fight at a bar/club, broke up with my girlfriend (totally my fault) got in a car accident and have to pay a s***load of damage even with insurance.. yea.. worst weekend of my life.
  5. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 5, 2013 -> 11:35 AM) well, if that is what we are calling it, then the point does not remain *rimshot* Nice.
  6. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Feb 5, 2013 -> 11:04 AM) The owner of the site suspended himself at one point. We call it getting his penis circumcised, but yea point remains.
  7. Hopefully they give Teague more play too since Hinrich is out. QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 08:09 AM) yea it will be tough, hopefully these breaks re energize the guys and this extra time for Jimmy Butler gives him tons of confidence going forward Just outstanding for his development for sure.
  8. Matt Thornton stops declining.
  9. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 1, 2013 -> 11:03 PM) f***. That Bolland injury did not look good. The search for a 2nd line center continues. If it's serious, I wonder if they'll finally give Brandon Pirri a shot, or I dunno.. let Sharp play it to hold the fort down. Knowing Q though, it'll be the Andrew Shaw/Marcus Kruger phenomenon.
  10. Liked him when he was with the Boston affiliate at one time. Dude was an OBP machine. Then just took the Casey Kotchman route. Shame too, has great patience at the plate and and has just a smooth swing. (decent D at 1B)
  11. QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 31, 2013 -> 02:17 PM) If Kaep can handle the pressure associated with playing in the Superbowl, I believe the 49ers win easily. My hope is that Harbaugh will have his mind in the right place. Go Niners, been a great season! Your another 49ers fan, but you've been very classy this whole year. And SOXOBAMA, hope you have a blast in New Orleans and you better not post until after the 49ers win (or lose) the super bowl.... 3-5 days later.... after your all sobered up (at least that would be me if the Bears won)
  12. I don't like you Marcus so I refuse to vote for you..
  13. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 29, 2013 -> 08:49 AM) Well they're going to hit 160 between them, so not sure what the debate is. Seriously, I think Flowers is going to surprise. Of course, he could put up an .825 OPS and people will be upset because he hits .230 with a zillion strikeouts, so it's pointless anyways. If he cut back on his strikeouts, people would say "how come he doesn't swing his hardest, he might hit a few more home runs!" Seriously, I can't remember the last Sox catcher who had a minor league track record like Flowers' starting for the Sox. I like him as well. His OBP will be refreshing to see in this lineup starved of it.
  14. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 29, 2013 -> 08:40 AM) Got him paid, because he was not very good at pitching. He was damn good as a kid back then. But then again, he's not the most talented I've personally seen or played against even though he's the only one whose made it to the bigs (although he sucked) at this point.
  15. Damn Cesar Carrillo too? He actually lived right around me on the southeast side of Chicago back in the day and I saw him play in little league. That sucks to hear.
  16. As Gio's biggest fan on this site, this would be very disappointing if it's true. (I'm past the point of getting crushed over s*** like this as far as being a fan of a player unless it's Frank or Griffey)
  17. Hopefully he doesn't lose any velocity ala Chris Beck. I remember B-Mac gained weight to help with the long season too.
  18. I was at the game (first hockey game ever for me). Great atmosphere. Even better we won.
  19. Justin Upton - B.J. Upton - Jason Heyward is a very nice young, core outfield.
  20. Was kind of bulls***ting around on YouTube. Shoutout to my boy Slavko (SoxFan1) whose doin his thing down there in Rockford interviewing players (potential future Hawks). Nice interviews with Dylan Olsen and Ben Youds from a week ago.
  21. QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 21, 2013 -> 10:34 PM) Jimmy Butler is a good basketball player Really like the kid's future. Usually don't compliment young players much unless they're special or underrated by people, but I like the tools he has. Already a very good free throw shooter, excellent form on his shot (which is essential to his potential offensive upside so obviously his offensive game will grow with confidence and more minutes) great efficiency (and a low TO rate to boot), good athleticism (with a Bulls team who isn't that athletic at all minus a couple players) and is already a very good defender. (great footwork, I.Q., etc.) He might not be a star, but I believe he'll be a solid starting SF in the future.
  22. As much as I love Ray Rice, I hate Lewis even more. Go 49ers. (Kaepernick is my boy though. Me and wite knew he was good before people knew about him, but this kid is doin work)
  23. The Harbaugh Bowl is complete.
  24. That was a nice win. Hossa is picking up where he left off before his concussion last season.
  25. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 17, 2013 -> 08:44 AM) Is Carlos Boozer Teo's fake girlfriend? Because dude has been unreal for like a month now. Last 10 games. 22.6 PPG 11.2 RPG 2.4 APG .582 TS%

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.