Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bmags

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bmags

  1. don't be jealous of this bod
  2. For some reason this argument that the new stadium will be bad because it is catering to corporations + tourists and not the atmosphere of die hard and affordability keeps getting served to me. You know why the stadium has been whittled to die hards and prices low? Because we’ve been terrible. And if you think we have uniquely strong spirit at our games, you also believe you are the most beautiful boy in the world when your momma strokes your cheek. as fun as it was going to 18k attendance games but still waiting in line for 2 innings to get a polish because they closed most of the stadium, I think I’ll deal with going to a stadium full of people and teaching them the Sox traditions like “watching the game” and, for some reason now, “doing the wave in the 7th or 8th inning”
  3. I also really love sub level fields. I don’t know what difficulties , if any, come with it for field maintenance or whatever, but it is the only interesting part of Kauffman.
  4. Anyway long live private equity. Long live real estate.
  5. That didn’t used to be true and could change again.
  6. So Torre has been discussing how he’ll drop today his report on dodgers ownership mark Walter, but last week Hunterbrook media posted this article which he contributed to detailing how it ensnares magic johnson as well. It’s very dense but - I’d wonder if the mlb stops allowing this type of ownership structure. https://open.substack.com/pub/hntrbrk/p/new-magic-johnsons-life-insurer-backed?r=bscg&utm_medium=ios
  7. People are making fun of this because he is the ceo of Ticketmaster but I actually 100% agree with it. The biggest pain is felt on the market here. The players, owners get less. He should lose his franchise to the league (with avg sale price for league not reasonable by market). It would never happen again. Owners would never agree to it though.
  8. the kyler gordon situation reminds me of Drose or, for mizzou fans, the year with Michael Porter Jr
  9. I will say I didn't realize until an article this summer that he was one of the worst run defenders in the league. He definitely is a loss on the interior pass rush but guessing that limited use made them less interested.
  10. can't wait for tim anderson night with tommy pham in rf
  11. Nothing to add. Perhaps he pitches tho
  12. How could you believe in anything but brooms? This team is insane.
  13. Hagen looked filthy today.
  14. Another day without slipping on the banana peel.
  15. a .700 OPS is still firmly a starting CFer.
  16. all year I've felt confident this team bounces back from any trouble, but boy this SP is struggling like they did in early April. Hopefully one steps up. All year you looked at our rotation and think "how the hell are they in first place"
  17. I have been just trying to enjoy this improbable season, but I am getting a little anxious to step a boot on the divisions neck.
  18. I’m sure that’s what they are paying him as tho
  19. would love to meet the person that prefers Haugh to Mully
  20. Can’t wait for the “actually the royals are going to win the central” phase of the year

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.