Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. ESPN thinks Arod wants to go home http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id...ins-source-says
  2. QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 05:08 PM) How long of a grace period do Illinois fans get to lame Bruce Weber for any struggles they have from now on? Even if he has success at Kansas State this year? Did you see who Bruce made as his Asst head coach? That thing is going to go down hard.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to greg775's topic in The Filibuster
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 01:59 PM) It was, albeit messy at times. But some people are so embittered (with good reason) at the current state of things, that they will call everything awful as a knee-jerk reaction. Happens in PHT on here too, with the Sox, fans see some bad things, all of a sudden everything is the end of the world. this post is awful. i hate it
  4. Patrick Willis is awesome and Matt Millen is a terrible GM, but this is just funny http://deadspin.com/5952320/patrick-willis...t-millen-guy-is LOL, who is this Millen guy, he never played (pssst, he won a superbowl in 89 with San fran). Apology
  5. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 17, 2012 -> 03:26 AM) Gio most likely would of still started game 1 and they still would of lost with Jackson/Zimmerman/Gio2 Wha? If Strasburg was available he is going game 1, no doubt
  6. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 09:01 PM) Daniel Snyder? Snyder is a dips***. Sterling is a horrible human being
  7. Kyyle23 replied to greg775's topic in The Filibuster
    Obama is much more aggressive, this is getting a bit catty
  8. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 03:04 PM) No way one guy goes over the other. This is ending in a run-in of some sort. Lesnar? Someone making their debut? I think a Lesnar run in is a good bet. It sets up a Ryback Lesnar match and a Punk Cena rematch I still think its too soon for Ryback. He hasnt had any match that hasnt been a squash yet.
  9. I think this has the potential to ruin Ryback. To early IMO. Punk beats Ryback, then his mystique goes away immediately
  10. The title of this Deadspin article cracked me up Yankee Fans Are Really Harshing Nick Swisher’s Buzz, Bro
  11. Mike Holmgren......HE GAWN!!
  12. SI has a newsflash that Swisher might be benched today. So he has had 4 straight poor postseasons, and is batting under .200 in 55 at bats vs Verlander with 22 Ks. And this is a newsflash.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 10:50 AM) I saw Seven Psychopaths yesterday. Came away kind of underwhelmed. The performances were strong, the story really wasn't. Started off pretty good, petered out midway through. Woody Harrellson really has become one of my favorite character actors these days. He plays that comic bad guy to perfection. That part was originally Mickey Rourke, he backed out
  14. QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 10:35 AM) This season needs to start already so we can start laughing at any misfortune for the Heat and Lakers and start trying to figure out pipedream scenarios where the Bulls get Harden or dump Boozer's contract on someone. *fires up the ESPN trade generator, turns off cap restrictions*
  15. So I bet everyone starting Phillip rivers is happy
  16. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:20 PM) I dont post on realgm, I just read it. I actually know a lot about the NBA, I just put on an act for you guys because you're fun to troll also, that icon makes you all look like the same person If you come to this site with the intent to troll, your time will be short here.
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:13 PM) I'm better than D-Rose right now. You were better than Rose when he was lying on the floor after his ligament tore. You ceased being better when he was helped into the back room. It was only for a few minutes that you were better Sorry
  18. QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 09:22 PM) It is? f***ing right
  19. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 09:22 PM) I've heard people say they'd want to trade Rose and Thibs. But I just think they ARE the Bulls as we know them. I don't think you're a real fan if you want to get rid of those two, I don't care if it is for Lebron or Dwight or Jesus himself. k
  20. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 09:17 PM) Dared to speak out against Rose...? Just a few days ago multiple people here said they'd gladly trade Derrick Rose away in exchange for a douche bag like Lebron.... Isn't that sorta the same thing? People always make fun of me for calling others 'not real fans', but if you don't care about any of our players and want to trade Derrick Rose away I definitely think you're a lesser fan than I am. No, Felix always maintained that Rose was a great player with limitations, a lot of it due to efficiency. There were a lot of disagreements. And fantasy trades dont make people lesser fans. Wanting the best player in the league bar none does not make you a lesser fan if you would be willing to trade another superstar(Rose)
  21. QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 08:42 PM) lol @ this thread So last year...everyone shoo'd Felix away for being too anti-Bulls. Now this year, everyone is flaming RZZZA for being a Bulls optimist. I have no problem with RZZZA being an optimist. I dont buy into what I see this season, and RZZZA has a problem with that. The last 3 pages are RZZZA refusing to acknowledge that starter and bench player are not interchangeable terms per coach.
  22. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 03:21 PM) You've never encountered a person who was a big fan of a player who wasn't a superstar before? I'm the first? I love Lu. I love him. If I was a female I'd let him have my babies. If that makes me crazy then I'm crazy. P.S. I got an A in critical thinking Not the case at all. His name is greg775
  23. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:25 AM) I gave this a shot after reading your post and also go hooked. It seems to be a bit random though, in terms of who wins games. Sometimes i'll go up against a team with a lower rating and no cards and I still lose. I've also gone against teams with a much higher rating (like 47-40) and won. Yea a lot of it has to do with the cards you play and how much energy you have when you play. Once I got my first gold deck of cards everything changed though. My buddy got me hooked and told me focus on the daily tournaments, not quick games. he was right, i came in second and earned 800 coins and 8 bucks which allowed me to get a silver and gold pack of cards. It changed my entire lineup from all bronze with a few silver to and all silver with a lot of gold and a few bronze sprinkled in. There are definitely some random results thrown in though
  24. has Bellinelli hit a shot yet this preseason?
  25. If Ray Lewis is done for the year, he may be done PERIOD. He hinted at retirement after this season already because he wants to watch his son play at Miami

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.