Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Wild Card Round Discussion
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 27, 2012 -> 07:45 AM) I think people tend to overreact a bit from preseason football, but zero touchdowns in 3 games? That is bad. I believe their combined QB rating is something hilarious like 50 or worse too. edit: Tebows is 26.5, Sanchez is 59.6, McElroy is 91.7, albeit with 6 attempts
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
The Jets seem destined for a spectacular season
-
2012 Films Thread
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 03:02 PM) Did anyone see PREMIUM RUSH? Getting good reviews, but seemingly the marketing never quite took off or JGL isn't ready to headline a movie...(500) Days of Summer not being a huge box office hit, more like indie Princess Bride. Anti-Obama movie the story of the weekend box office wise. Expendables 2 actually was better than the first one but not doing as well... wha?
-
THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 08:31 PM) Two of these games were about 3 outs away from being a loss One of those two games was 3 outs from being a blowout
-
THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
I dont understand. Caesar said that the Yankees series was the start of the the Sox season falling apart.
-
Gavin Floyd pulled with "Elbow Discomfort"
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 05:42 PM) Ironic because we dearly need Gavin due to the way he's always pitched against the Tigers. Can we get Jose Contreras to sub in? Sure
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 03:09 PM) I think most regulars on the board know I like Robin and have supported him all the way. I wouldnt say that. I would say you were dubious and didn't think he was qualified QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 6, 2011 -> 04:09 PM) This is impossible. It goes with my loving our hirings of former Sox players, though. I may be a Robin apologist all next year. This is crazy. We coulda got Francona and we take Robin. I don't even know what to say/think. Paulie is more qualified; so is Omar.
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
#gavindoinggavinthings
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:26 PM) Luckily for everyone, MLB doesn't decide games due to your opinion, but they actually let the game play out. Gregs opinion if played out. Marlins 162-0, Magical unbeaten playoff run, ozzie crowned Supreme lord leader of all baseball. Robin Ventura, Don Cooper and Kenny Williams dressed as clowns, paraded around US Cellular field every gameday
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:26 PM) Yeah, b****es!! *slow clap*
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Bears have started announcing cuts
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:20 PM) You love talking in absolutes. His prediction record for this year speaks for itself
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 01:46 PM) That is BS, he agreed to that? Whats the point of being rich and famous if you can't stay out past midnight and attend strip clubs? If you can manage to do so and not be arrested multiple times, then I suppose that a NFL team would not make you agree to those terms
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 12:20 PM) Remember when Ervin Santana used to be REALLY good, almost like Pedro, Jr.? I remember when that's what they told us. I don't ever remember it being the case
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
Do you have access to a bad nickname generator similar to the Wu Tang Clan name generator? If so, please provide the link
-
Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett, Nick Punto to LAD
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 12:04 PM) Greinke I bet Greinke stays in SoCal
-
Orioles acquire Joe Saunders from Diamondbacks for Matt Lindstrom
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/08/orio...e-saunders.html
-
8/26 Mariners at White Sox
Moar cowbell
-
Harrelson's rant front page ESPN news again...suspension pending?
QUOTE (oldsox @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 10:56 AM) Hawk was great. He told it like it is. I have seen plenty of his games where he says that the umpiring was good, uisually at end of game. Most announceers would have the ovaries to say what he said, being content to be wishy washy. The only other announcer who would do it Hawk's way is Mark Grace at Ariz, and now he is watching games, like me. That said, after the bruhaha, I thought the umpiring was fine. Explain that, someone, please. I honestly think Jim Joyce was saying something to the effect of "Robin, I understand he is having a bad game" so that both Barrett and Robin could hear him. Robin was super fired up and Joyce calmed him down out of nowhere, he had to say something that made Barrett stop being a douche with the strikezone. Umpires supposedly police themselves as well, so it appears something was done given the rest of the games umpiring.
-
Harrelson's rant front page ESPN news again...suspension pending?
QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 10:31 AM) I think AJ let the ump off lightly. I would have said some far worse things than "You're brutal!". but he does have to play with him, and there were kids present so... Yeah, about that....AJ was saying "You're f***ING brutal"
-
Harrelson's rant front page ESPN news again...suspension pending?
QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 10:10 AM) Or that that there is a back story where the umpire had a score to settle for past arguments. Plenty of ex-players have stories about an argument with an ump resulting in a deliberate bias against a player or team for some set period of time. Joe West is another great example. Barrett has only been a MLB umpire for 2 years, so you wouldnt think he would have developed many scores to settle like the Sox have with West. However, his first career ejection was to Cooper for arguing balls and strikes, so it very well could be
-
Carl Crawford, Adrian Gonzalez, Josh Beckett, Nick Punto to LAD
QUOTE (hawksfan61 @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 09:02 AM) Kaduk is nuts if he thinks that players are going to avoid the Red Sox in free agency. 90% of players will go to whoever is offering the most money, and the Red Sox have a lot of that to throw around now. I can't see many people turning down money just because they got rid of two underachievers and a whiner with big contracts. I think if Valentine stays, it WILL mitigate some of the money lure to Boston. Valentine pissed off every star player on that team it seems.
-
2012-2013 NFL Thread
Dallas Cowboys have set a strict list of rules for Dez Bryant, which he agreed to LMAO, could you imagine them trying this with the 90s Dallas teams? Irvin would have rolled up the piece of paper with the rules and used it to snort a line off Jerry Jones desk
-
(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead
Jerry Nelson, voice and puppeteer of many Muppets, his most famous being Count Von Count
-
AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!
I like this team and stuff