Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Shane O'Mac sez "See Ya!" from WWE.com
  2. i always delete the emails. The entire goal of these emails is to gather email addresses for spambots, if you send out some sort of correction, you are just sending out another forward that is going to gather a bunch more emails that will inevitably end up in the hands of another spammer who will turn it around and start sending you more junkmail
  3. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 16, 2009 -> 02:36 AM) This just proves even more that the NBA is the only league who can run rookies right. Seriously Chapman (and even Yusei Kikuchi) should have to enter the draft (the one thing that kept Strasburg's situation being worse than it was) and not be able to start a massive bidding war for unproven guys. NBA rookies have done what they want plenty of times. IIRC Baron Davis and Kobe Bryant basically forced draft day trades Ricky Rubio is thumbing his nose at the draft too
  4. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 05:35 PM) The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was, it had to have happened in Florida. why?
  5. This is funny but its not. I keep thinking of that priest in South America that ended up floating away and dying/crashing into the ocean
  6. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
    Me and my daughter will see Where the Wild Things Are, for absolute sure. She is pretty excited about it. My wife wants to go see the new Disney Christmas Carol 3D feature too.
  7. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 01:42 PM) Unless, the kid is an absolute mess, anyone who can throw 100 out of his left-hand with a hint of control is worth a contract. Andy Sisco says "Not for 60 million!"
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    depends on the judge steve. Some of them will let it slide, some of them ask you kindly to pay your fee and step out of the way for the next leadfoot in line
  9. QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 12:13 PM) He's just trying to get his wee wee wet. seems like he succeeded
  10. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 15, 2009 -> 11:40 AM) Care to share? I figured I would let everyone find out, but its a good one:
  11. Mike Sims-Walker's reason for being inactive last weekend is awesome
  12. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 11:48 AM) Wisconsin fans had high hopes for Taylor, but he was involved in multiple theft incidents (going into dorm rooms and stealing items out of them) that they just could not in good conscience keep him. I hope that he turns it around, but there was just no way Wisconsin could keep him after the amount of trouble he got in before the season even started. I dont blame Wisconsin at all for letting him go, I am kind of surprised SIU picked him up though. With Ryan Hare's recent law troubles, Carlton Fay getting a drinking ticket, and a few former players in the past 8 years or so getting arrested for various dumb things, you would think SIU would try and stay away from "rehab" projects
  13. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 11:24 PM) Didn't Punto hit .228? He's not exactly valuable. Crede was more valuable. LOL. Ok greg
  14. Quite possibly the greatest two intros, ever
  15. QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 14, 2009 -> 07:52 AM) McNabb was plenty elusive back in '04. Accuracy wasn't too bad either. Actually I would even go as far to say that up to this point Garcia has been the best QB to work with T.O. T.O. may have been completely ignorant, mean, and just an asshole to Garcia about possibly being gay, but Garcia recognized the talent and forced the ball to T.O. every opportunity he got. T.O. put up insane numbers with Garcia, anyone remember him catching 20 on the Bears?
  16. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 11:36 PM) The Vikings have a much better offensive line, running back, and defense than the Bears, while having comparable WR's/TE's and only a moderately worse quarterback. The Bears are better on special teams, but I can't see how anybody can look at the Bears and Vikings without superfan glasses on and come to any conclusion other than the Vikings are going to win the divison. I'm hopeful that I am wrong on this and that this quote will end up on somebody's signature in January, but I doubt it. And lol, thanks for putting words in my mouth whitesoxbrian. Because yeah, me saying the Vikings are better than the Bears means they are the '72 Dolphins. Right. yeah, but......4 weeks ago you had the Bears at 1-3. So there
  17. Huh, just found out that Diamond Taylor transferred to SIU. Hopefully he can prevent himself from relieving other people of their things, and concentrate on basketball.
  18. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 01:48 PM) b/c it's an example of what i'm talking about. A player is misused by a team, and that player becomes the one who takes the heat. everytime Wise was in a lineup, people would complain "Ozzie doesnt know what he is doing!" "Ozzies f***ing Sunday lineups!" Wise still has to perform when he is put in the game, and he didnt. If you want to divide the boos, whatever. Ozzie catches plenty of heat for his decisionmaking, and Wise caught plenty of heat for not performing. It is what it is, but nobody, NOBODY, gets a free pass on soxtalk.
  19. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 01:25 PM) T.O. trade to Chicago rumor is apparently circulating per one of the fantasy message boards I visit. He is good for one drama-free, producing year. If he came to Chicago it would probably be pretty good for the year. Past that, it would be yet another unmitigated disaster where T.O. completely tore apart a team from the inside out. Im not surprised about the rumor though, it was just a matter of time before he started getting floated as trade bait, If he stays in Buffalo much longer it is going to get real bad
  20. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 11:26 AM) Why would I want a guy that strikes out a zillion times and has a very very unique swing to be a hitting coach? Walker wasnt exactly a stranger to the K himself. And I wouldnt say Thome's swing is so unique, he has a classic lefty power stroke, compact through the zone and loves the low fastball
  21. QUOTE (hogan873 @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 09:03 AM) So Chris Chelios is planning on signing with the Chicago Wolves. He's 47 but is probably still tougher than some of the younger players. The speculation is that this will be his last go at it so that he can retire in Chicago, even if not with the Blackhawks. However, there is still a chance he can use his time with the Wolves as a showcase for NHL teams. Either way, it's pretty awesome that a legend...at least a Chicago hockey legend will be skating with the Wolves. I imagine ticket sales will jump. I grew up in Pittsburgh, so I didn't follow the Hawks like I do now. But, I would think this is huge for Chicago hockey fans. This is his entire intention, to make a play for one last go in the NHL It really is amazing if you think about it, there have been some older players that have just continued to play at a high level in hockey. They basically had to take Hull's stick away from him
  22. QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 13, 2009 -> 01:44 AM) I got my brother Galaxy, Mario Kart, and Punch Out with the Toys R Us buy 2 get 1 free deal... You are an awesome brother for sure, make sure you let him wipe the floor with you a few times in Kart and Punch out
  23. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 04:12 PM) For some reason...BMG kept sending me boxes of CD's. Never got a follow up about buying another CD. But in college, I must have received about 6 boxes full of CDs, around 10-15 in each box. At first, I thought someone was playing a joke on me, but it was mostly music I would listen to, not C.M.B...anyway, I never figured it out, but kept the CDs! Never showed up on credit report, never got a phone call, never got a bill. Oh well, their loss, my gain. BTW, first two ALBUMS I got: The Stranger by Billy Joel and 21 at 33 by Elton John (both gifts) First two CDs I got: Beatles White Album and Kenny G - you may judge me now. We all have our C.M.B.'s
  24. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 02:12 PM) My guess is if one of us posters had made this post we'd have been eaten for breakfast, lunch and dinner. How come everybody's so quiet in responding? go read the thread where Thome was traded away and tell me if everyone was quiet
  25. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Oct 12, 2009 -> 03:01 PM) Can we safely assume that Nick Punto is the Dewayne Wise of the Twins and vice versa? You think Ozzie was trying to copy that formula? Hell no that isnt safe to say. Punto is far more valuable to the Twins

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.