Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Didnt Edwin Jackson have a similar late season meltdown last year with the Rays? IIRC he wasnt starting at all going into the playoffs
  2. QUOTE (longshot7 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 11:53 AM) With that face-- he must be 200 yrs old!! linda2010.com (Incidentally, this is why it matters where you read your wrestling news) he didnt cite a source, he could have been reading your precious website for all we know
  3. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    I saw Devo at Lollapalooza 97 and I was disappointed to say the very least. That was the one band I had to leave the main stage for
  4. Big Abe got cut WIDE open on "Heavyweights". Good thing that guy has a brain to fall back on
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    I would always find a game I really wanted, and a game I never heard of and rent both. I almost always ended up liking the unknown better
  6. QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 02:10 PM) I believe he does that to "honor" Warrior. Dude's only 40 and is a grandpa. So his pyro and back tat is Goldberg, his rope shaking is Warrior, didnt I.R.S. used to do the thumbs down? Im not going to be sad when big bad dave is gone, he has done nothing for me
  7. QUOTE (GO CHI SOX! @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 03:14 PM) This opens the door for Big Frank to return and retire as a member of this team. Should help ticket sales as well. U would think Colon frees up 2 or 3 roster spots. This is pretty much word for word what I was thinking
  8. He has pretty much been free. From the start
  9. Erik Bedard + Torn Labrum = NO He is going to miss far more than just the first month of 2010 IMO
  10. Kurt Angle cleared of all charges
  11. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    I wonder how much effect the constantly changing portable media has also affected this. They had to get rid of all of those videos, now DVDs, Hi-Def for a minute, now Blu-Ray. They are losing money trying to keep up
  12. QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 10:55 AM) Top quality field turf is better than what most of us have played on. Still field turf is superior than grass for football since the ball isnt on the ground. The rub is that it needs to be a heated surface at Soldier Field because that s*** freezes and becomes worse than grass in the snow. IIRC they installed field heaters when Soldier Field was renovated
  13. Kyyle23 replied to bmags's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 10:44 AM) You know, we live in an age where a world of information is available at your finger tips. and his fingertips asked who it was, lol
  14. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 10:09 AM) I'm a grass man all the way. The condition of it might suck, so pay someone who knows what they're doing to maintain it. I hate the field turf in every stadium i've been to. I like the authentic feel of using actual ground versus the fake stuff. yeah authentic mud and painted dirt are great
  15. Where is the bookend thread "Our Destiny Controls Us"
  16. QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Sep 16, 2009 -> 01:16 AM) ...case in point to my previous post... out of the last 20 or so games left in the season, the Sox play Detroit 6 times. That's boring, despite the face that there's a division championship at stake. It wouldnt be boring if the Sox werent stinking the place up
  17. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 03:31 PM) MNF Game 1 Regular broadcasters: Good MNF Game 2 Mike & Mike: f***ing awful ...and when Jaws disagreed with Gruden on what the other coach was going to do, Jaws was right 90% of the time. It wasnt so much that he was right or wrong, it was how he was saying it. Gruden doesnt have near the experience in the booth Jaws has, cut the guy a little slack on his first primetime event
  18. Kyyle23 replied to greasywheels121's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (3E8 @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 08:29 PM) After first listen I'm quite disappointed. One of the few times the free stream online swayed me not to purchase the album. The bookends of this record, Vices and Noro, are really enjoyable. Too bad everything in the middle is forgettable Oooh boy I am excited for this album, downloading it now
  19. I dunno, one would think the Sox would want him to play in the DR so he can continue to get better playing shortstop
  20. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 12:22 PM) What I don't get is why everybody thinks magically next season's lineup will be fine and score plenty of runs. Are people just assuming we're going to be a .600 team all of a sudden? Or are they assuming there will be changes? I think the problem here is that you are assuming there will be no changes
  21. my god greg are you complaining about next years schedule being impossible already? lol
  22. QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2009 -> 09:21 PM) I'd rather see Jake than Torres. I bet you if we were mathematically eliminated, we wouldn't see Peavy this year. It's probably a way to say we haven't given up and it might add some fans in the stands, too. I just hope he doesn't get hurt in a meaningless outing or two. The Sox arent going to put him out there if they think he is still hurt. It has nothing to do with them being mathematically eliminated, they are just letting the guy pitch
  23. If a school with the nickname Red Hawks changed their mascot to a actual red Hawk, would it still be considered offensive to this group? And I could care less about the Fighting Irish. I am irish and I think the mascot/logo is fine
  24. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 15, 2009 -> 08:43 AM) I have to wait until the end of the day for your funny picture. All I see is a red X thanks to my work server
  25. I have to say I was mildly impressed with Chucky in the booth. He was relaxed and didnt play up the growling persona that everyone places on him. Jaws was pissing me off because he kept telling Chucky he was wrong very blatantly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.