Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Another good thing about Guillen, he doesn't abuse his starters
QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 02:36 PM) Ah maybe, I assumed if they cut him then his vesting option doesn't kick in but knowing Boras, there is probably a clause where it automatically does if he's cut. We both know Boras would be covering his ass any which way, so I bet that clause is in there somewhere.
-
Another good thing about Guillen, he doesn't abuse his starters
QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 02:25 PM) No idea why they don't just cut his ass at this point. They cut Shef...with 499 homers....really? You couldn't wait a week for him to hit 500? Dont they assume the remainder of the contract if they cut him? Sheff did not have near the contract Maggs has going for him right now
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 10:31 AM) The first thing I thought was World of Goo as well. That game was awesome. They better come out with the full version soon.
-
State your unpopular opinions
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 09:06 AM) There's nothing wrong with pit bulls. It's the people that train them to fight that should be beaten with a stick. Usually when they are banned from certain areas, there is a good reason for it(pitbull fighting rings, lots of reported attacks, etc), which is why I disagree with what Mex said. I understand that the breed can be good, but they have earned their reputation in a lot of areas of this country.
-
State your unpopular opinions
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 01:44 AM) People who hate pit bulls and advocate the banning of pit bulls should be beaten with sticks. People who feel like this should stand in the ring with two fighting pitbulls so they know what it is like when these types get free and attack people.
-
Downtown people
shipps, I didnt know you used a lot of drugs(and were so open about using them). I can imagine that the Rocketman would be pretty crazy while on LSD
-
Another good thing about Guillen, he doesn't abuse his starters
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 10:26 PM) Who is going to trade for Maggs right now? Cinci?
-
Another good thing about Guillen, he doesn't abuse his starters
Boras is going to push the Tigers to trade him so that option gets vested, that guy freaks out when this stuff happens
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
bob that game looks awesome. The artwork and designs remind me a lot of World of Goo
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:31 PM) You've just been "Sting'd". I thought that was "Konnan'd"? same difference
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:18 PM) The Miller High Life commercials are the dumbest thing on TV right now. In every single situation where they "take back the High Life" the people that they are taking it from would have never had that piss water in the first place! Yeah, its time to retire chubby deliveryman. And at the same time the "Real Men of Genius" commercials have to go too(sorry Steve9347, your song was cool and all but that s*** is OLD)
-
Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:28 PM) What about for my actual PS2 console? How much? I'd like to get a PS3 but Wii is cheaper. I just googled "What is the trade in value of a PS2" and it seems like that question was asked and answered up til 2007, and not much afterwards. Call your local Gamestop and ask what the normal trade in is
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Sorry man, they made sure I could only touch things that wont break easily. Everything else they steer me away from
-
Roger Clemens and PEDs
QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 05:02 PM) But, but, but, he filed a lawsuit, that was mostly thrown out by the courts, against the trainer. He must be innocent! I think he is innocent because he licked his lips 842 times and drank approximately 23 gallons of water during his testimony in front of congress. This means that McNamee is probably lying
-
2009 Cubs thread
BJ Ryan signed with the Cubs. Season is saved
-
Rosenthal says we could be interested in Rios.
QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 02:47 PM) Why would KC move Teahen for Shelby? why would KC move Cortez for Betancourt? Weird things happen with them
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 01:56 PM) Who the heck is that? king Lemur in Madagascar
-
Films Thread
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 01:09 PM) Ah, that makes sense. You are correct. JPN, I like what I have seen of him so far in movies, but I never watched his show. EDIT: It just seems that he is the same character, with minor differences from one character to the next, in his own movies/shows. I think each of his characters are unique, but the similarity lies in him making the people around him extremely uncomfortable to see their reactions. the movie "Ali G in Da House" was kind of funny, but nowhere near as funny as his character on the show. But there was a big difference because the movie was just supposed to be a comedy, Bruno and Borat were both movies with real people and real reactions. Its too bad he couldnt pull that off with Ali G before he became famous
-
Rosenthal says we could be interested in Rios.
To me, one of Rolen, Rios or Wells is going with Halladay if Halladay gets traded. Rolen would be ideal given the situation right now, but I wouldnt be opposed to Rios. Wells is the black plague though, that contract is going to kill someone in the next couple of years, I really hope its not the sox
-
Roger Clemens and PEDs
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4330768 People starting to get subpoenas
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 09:35 AM) There are levels of insanity. I'm crossing a new barrier. Ah I see. Dante's younger brother Fred's 7 levels of Insane
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 09:28 AM) I'm starting to go insane. I need Sox baseball. starting?
- Films Thread
-
Everything Erin Andrews
I love that dress. Although its been on a lot of different celebs in the last couple of months
-
AAA All-Star Game, ESPN2 or MiLB.tv at 9 Central
QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 01:17 AM) I think Eric Young would make a good announcer if he had a better voice and didn't laugh after everything that was said. I liked the other announcer they had as well, I forget his name. So you are saying Eric Young would make a good announcer if he was not Eric Young