Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Goldman has a concussion :/
  2. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 03:16 PM) I'm not the first to mention 120 losses on here. And guess what? With this bullpen, it's a 110-120 loss team. I beg to differ I am pretty sure you are the first and only
  3. I mean, trump puts his foot in his mouth pretty much every time something happens. So I shouldn't be surprised
  4. QUOTE (Knuckles @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 12:47 PM) Not sure how I feel about this. "Has a chance to earn it" He is gonna have to knock them over. I mean, he could, but it isn't as if he is being handed a spot
  5. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 11:47 AM) "I don't believe Hurricane Harvey is God's punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than "climate change."" What in the actual F***? Just one of the more completely terrible people in the world.
  6. QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 28, 2017 -> 09:02 PM) Cersei's child will marry Jon/Dany's child. That is my random theory on how a truce could be made. Child of incest marries child of incest. Rules world.
  7. QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 28, 2017 -> 11:43 AM) He did throw high to White (on a ball I think a good receiver catches more often then not) and did throw a near pick (plus he had the fall down). His time with the first string was poor, but you are right, his presence in the pocket is just fantastic. That said, I hate him taking some of those hits running...want him to slide (like his use of the run, but don't take unnecessary hits). He really settled down after that near pick (which was a really poor throw and the second near pick he's thrown in as many weeks). If Glennon made that throw we'd have ripped him so only fair to say the same for Trubisky. So damn accurate though, always seems to get the ball in the right spot. I actually thought Glennon's performance had plenty of warts, despite the solid numbers. His overall accuracy and ball placement regularly leaves a lot to be desired. There were also a couple times where he made some bad reads and left yards on the field (of course that happens with every QB, but Glennon seems to struggle a bit and reading through all of his progressions). The throw to Cam (when Cam got hurt) was a thing of beauty though. Something we haven't seen out of Trubisky as much (in terms of just the pure timing). Actually, it wasnt a poor throw, it would have hit the WR(Thompson?) in stride. The CB made a really nice play on the ball and undercut the route
  8. QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 28, 2017 -> 09:49 AM) Admittedly being very nitpicky here but why on Earth was Theon invited to The Meeting? He serves no vital role for Dany or Jon? Why would he be chosen to be one of the few who attended this incredibly important meeting? Since the Greyjoys are two separate factions now(yara and euron), and euron imprisoned Yara, Theon is the rep for her faction.
  9. Pretty "Hollywood" writing
  10. Trubisky to Gentry was nice
  11. https://www.instagram.com/p/BYMD-Xhgiom/
  12. I think he might have a broken hip
  13. http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/game-of-thron...content=link_ad If you scroll down and watch the Frozen lake video, it is truly incredible what they did
  14. What if her name was CHELSEA CLINTON?!?!?!?! /greg
  15. QUOTE (knightni @ Aug 24, 2017 -> 08:14 AM) I pretty much figured that he'd be put on the practice squad once he's healthy. He's never playing for the Bears again unless there's another injury after he heals up. He wouldnt be put on the practice squad, he would probably take his release and go. TBH, i dont think we have seen the last of him. Fox likes him a lot, and he adds value on Special Teams. Langford, not so much.
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Boopa1219's topic in SLaM
    If Affleck remains the DCEU Batman, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan is cast as Thomas Wayne in the Flashpoint movie, and a new Batman is cast for Matt Reeves movie, there could conceivably be 3 people playing the part of Batman at the same time
  17. Kyyle23 replied to Boopa1219's topic in SLaM
    Affleck will not be Bruce Wayne in Matt Reeves "The Batman". And furthermore, that movie will be standalone and not connected to the DCEU
  18. Someone hand Polanco a piss cup. Jesus
  19. QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 23, 2017 -> 03:02 PM) I have no idea what the game plan was against the Twins. He threw very few curves when it seemed like he should throw more to see if he could get a feel for it. Could be the game plan was to use the fastball quite a bit. stay ahead of the hitters and keep walk totals down. All three HR's came on fastballs. I think it was a very impressive start. game-wise and career-wise. But when you are used to Holmberg, Holland, Shields and Pelfrey just about anyone who goes 6 innings seems impressive. Giolito became the first White Sox pitcher to not walk a batter and go six or more innings in his team debut since Orlando Hernandez on April 8, 2005 against the Twins per whitesox.com I think when he threw those first couple of curves 2 feet in front of the plate, he decided it wasn't happening. Unfortunate but maybe he was just too jacked up
  20. QUOTE (raBBit @ Aug 23, 2017 -> 02:42 PM) It's amazing how much I hate the Bulls. I hate seeing fans talk about them. I watched 75% of the games as recent as 2 seasons ago. My interest in them has plummeted to a new low. I won't watch the NBA until playoffs this year. Same. I even watched a lot last year, but it's time to ignore them until something truly changes at the top. This s*** show has gone on long enough
  21. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 22, 2017 -> 10:28 PM) In what way? All ways. Check twitter for clips
  22. Yea, this is bats*** crazy
  23. I am reading that his current rally is going off the rails
  24. QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 22, 2017 -> 07:30 PM) Jon Jones is gonna Jon Jones. So f***ing stupid

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.