Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    i almost wish they could get a HBO/Showtime/Amazon/Netflix run as opposed to Fox. Get full reign to make it how you want, dont worry about any sort of censorship, and just run with it.
  2. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 12:47 PM) McDonald sexual assault case is going nowhere. He's suing his accuser and claims that his home surveillance system will prove that they had consensual sex. He's an upgrade at 5 technique for sure though. Ka'Deem Carey assaulted his then pregnant girlfriend while at Arizona. I'm waiting for the backlash at him as well. It's a completely different point but many of the same people who wanted Brandon Marshall to remain a Bear want no part of McDonald. Tad bit ridiculous. i dont want distractions(and i dont want McDonald), but I think that Marshall is in a different stratosphere than McDonald in that regard.
  3. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    they can also delay the Joker in Gotham since a lot is revolving around Penguin
  4. caulfield wants an entirely new roster by the end of spring training. trade for everyone
  5. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 09:49 AM) Bears are going to sign Jenkins pending a physical. Jenkins is recruiting Foster as well and that is proven on twitter. Lemming is the only one tweeting about McDonald so far. But if Bears do sign all 3, I really think this makes Bears go WR at #7 with either Cooper or White. Lemming has been pretty on point all offseason QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 24, 2015 -> 09:54 AM) Are you guys disliking a McDonald signing because of his off the field stuff or the on the field play? not really thrilled with a guy who (allegedly) beat a pregnant girlfriend and also was a suspect in a sexual assault
  6. Not too thrilled with Ray McDonald
  7. the only thing i didnt like about the ending was Lesnar and Reigns pulling on the belt like kids playing tug of war with a toy and fading out. Everything leading up to it was awesome, Heymans promo was awesome, Reigns boos werent nearly as bad as you think they were, and Reigns snatching the belt out of Lesnars hand was pretty awesome. It should have ended with either a spear or an F5, not a fade out
  8. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 23, 2015 -> 01:47 PM) Would it be OK on this site if he prefaced it with a Gordon Beckham or John Danks sucks? Hey if you want to argue with him endlessly, he can say whatever he wants.
  9. QUOTE (oldsox @ Mar 23, 2015 -> 01:05 PM) I'm not piling on Davidson, Jimmy. I just think it was a lousy trade and said so here the day after it happened. Since then, a lot of others have been far more critical of Davidson than myself. You take every opportunity to pile on Davidson. Every. Opportunity. I sincerely hope your dog recovered from the kick.
  10. I am only changing the title if lifer asks me to do it. I imagine Jose Abrue as Abreu's alter ego, wearing a sunglasses and a fake mustache and beard
  11. QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Mar 23, 2015 -> 10:35 AM) I'm surprised they wouldn't sell the seats. Hell, sell each seat for $100, people would definitely buy them. In the deadspin article they say that large chunks of seats are missing because they were sold to fans
  12. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 23, 2015 -> 07:21 AM) Always wondered what they did with old stadiums. I guess they just let them rot, as in the case of this and the Silverdome. It's a shame. I think a lot of the time they are hoping that the stadiums will be repurposed for events. I could have sworn that was the original idea for the astrodome, they were going to try and turn it into a conference center/events center. But if you dont get investors, what can you do? And it costs money to tear these things down, so they just let them rot. I think the silverdome had things in it for a while after the Lions moved out, monster truck rallys and motocross races.
  13. http://deadspin.com/three-bros-explored-th...dome-1692943968
  14. I love that their beer cup ended up in a news story at a later date
  15. Kyyle23 replied to Balta1701's topic in SLaM
    Can't wait until a movie is made about the Batgirl sexism/rape/exploitation/free speech controversy
  16. This reminds me of my freshman and sophomore years at SIU when Matthew Hale was making waves as a great student in the Law program and a white supremacist on his free time. SIU put up with him and just wanted him to pass the bar and go away
  17. Come on now, this is music discussion, not rip on someone for liking something you don't.
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 12:12 PM) I used to love the old Star War games they made for Super Nintendo. i did too. I used to love when you would get an achievement and Darth Vader would say "Excellent" lol
  19. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 12:28 PM) Man you guys have thin skin. Maybe it's living in such close proximity to the toilet itself and their fans! Seriously though who gives a crap bout a spring training lineup? I can guarantee pretty much every player is ready to head north almost 5 weeks into spring and Maddon is just giving some guys a day off. no man this is total bulls***. this is just as bad as Popovich resting his superstars and guns n roses cancelling their tour with metallica. Im seething right now
  20. QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 11:03 AM) In other words, Mariotti Cowley is just taking the least popular opinion route... again. I couldnt disagree with this more. The prevailing thought nationally and locally is that the front office has been pretty ridiculous here. If they patch things up, that would seem to go with the popular opinion
  21. Watch Maddon counter this opening day lineup with his B team
  22. QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 08:51 AM) if he was a sox prospect, the press would not give him the time of day. I dont know, Rodon seems to get a lot of time of a lot of days
  23. QUOTE (JPN366 @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 08:50 AM) Still no bass player? Nope, never will be

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.