Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (GoGoSox2k2 @ Dec 10, 2014 -> 07:40 AM) Not sure if this deserved a new thread, so feel free to move. But did anyone catch Mully & Hanley this morning (around 7) mention that the Sox are talking to the Rays about Longoria and/or Myers? I can not see the Rays dealing either of them considering they are both under control and good prices for years. But thought it was more than interesting? Rock and/or Bucket are you guys out there? Who is Rick eyeing up now? I still think he has to be after the guy he mentioned they targetted in the 3 team trade at the deadline because I cant think that it would have been Shark. I absolutely just heard that. I think if this thread reaches 10 pages, then it will become reality. So, everyone start talking
  2. QUOTE (Baron @ Dec 10, 2014 -> 07:22 AM) Well yeah there's one pretty big reason. Those players not being able to transition. fathom has all of their all star plaques shined up and ready to go. He just refurbed the ones he had made for the previous generation of cant miss cubs
  3. QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 10, 2014 -> 05:18 AM) Hopefully. I got the car already warmed up to drive Dayan to the airport. Eminor3rd has shotgun. (yea we never liked him as a player) Iamshack is in Vegas making sure that the flight to Seattle goes uninterrupted for Viciedo
  4. @RapSheet: Would’ve been a great hire RT @Gil_Brandt: Was told tonight #Michigan officials offered David Cutcliffe the job. #Duke coach turned it down
  5. Kyyle23 replied to Dunt's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    That whole series of tweets from that kid was really embarrassing. He actually bragged about having a 75 foot pool a screened in batting cAge and said he drives a bmw. These were things he bragged about to a major league baseball player
  6. Man, 7 years is a long damn contract for a pitcher in his 30s. Can't think of one contract for a pitcher that long that worked out well
  7. QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 06:20 PM) White Sox aren't interested in Betts or Bogaerts Kyle. They want a package headed by Marrero and Owens. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now because I was wrong
  8. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 04:21 PM) Um, it seems like this happened in broad daylight and his car was hit by another? Doh, I read on Twitter it happened really early this morning
  9. So Cam is out late, flips his car, doesn't want to go to the hospital, and had injuries. And that's not weird or fishy at all
  10. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 02:56 PM) He better sign that offer ASAP before the Red Sox come to their senses. What do you mean, the red sox rotation is gonna be good once they trade Mookie Betts for Sale straight up
  11. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 12:50 PM) Haven't seen any reaction from RV...he's with the group in SD? This was when they told Robin and this is his reaction
  12. QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 10:34 AM) Good god.......I'm not sure whether I should thank you for the laugh or be mad at you for leading to me read such BoSox meatheadedness. LOL, you are welcome and you are welcome
  13. QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 10:20 AM) who? Look him up on twitter, backtrack about 3 days. Laugh for a while
  14. alright, so we dont need Sale anymore. Lets trade him to, hmmm who wants him, Boston maybe? /dan_lifschatz
  15. QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 09:56 AM) My friend just tweeted that he just listened to 670 the score and they said a rumor out there is Danks for Carl Crawford. Anybody hear this? Speigel was talking about it
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 09:20 AM) The only person Rodon affects is Noesi. Noesi is now pitching for his job. Honestly, I think it is Danks. If the Sox are truly going for it, they cant have Danks at the back of the rotation giving up the homerun at a record pace.
  17. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 09:03 AM) He had TJS???? I thought he had back issues. He blew out his elbow when he was starting his throwing program after his back issues had calmed down
  18. QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 08:46 AM) Jones? Im not counting him because he isnt gonna be around until at least mid season after TJS
  19. QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 9, 2014 -> 07:40 AM) Rodgers > Favre and it's really not close for me. absolutely. Favre cant touch his accuracy
  20. Right on the money, Hahn was(said in Yoda voice)
  21. In all seriousness though, I would have to say C Robertson SU® Petricka SU(L) Duke MR Webb/Putnam/Surkamp/Guerra I guess wildcards will be Cleto, Rodon, Montas I know i am forgetting someone
  22. i am pretty sure the pen will look like this
  23. They should get to work on the Hahn-ball movie, starring Steve Carell as Rick Hahn and Denzel Washington as KW. Its a buddy cop movie
  24. Eric Berry confirmed to have Hodgkin Lymphoma.
  25. Sign all of the catchers

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.