Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I just want to say after listening to Pau and Nikos press conference, Spanish newspaper reporters are hilarious "Hi, i am from (spanish newspaper name), Welcome to Chicago! I want to know what you feel about Brazils national soccer team?"
  2. Caulfield just went full Puig
  3. QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 01:08 PM) Sale is the number 1 pitcher CSIAA? Shirley, you must be joking
  4. lol, i like the commissioners office updates
  5. Wait, so Ubaldo Jimenez isnt working out?
  6. QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 09:32 AM) Do you guys remember when Dale Earnhardt made that sweet catch to save Marlon Brando's perfect game Shake n Bake baby
  7. I bet Krush has a very identifiable strike and out call. We have an awesome ump at AH, an older black guy who has a rollie fingers curly mustache. He yells "THAT....IS A STRIKE" and points in the air when he calls a strike, and does an emphatic out call on the bases. And he is a really good active ump, so his antics dont really rub people the wrong way
  8. QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 09:13 AM) Aaron Brooks is a competent backup imo.....but then again imo so is Kirk. Yea but contingency plans must be made for the times that Kirks left calf breaks or he breaks a pinky bone
  9. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 09:06 AM) DeWayne Weiss lol Duane Weis
  10. A competent backup is all i ask for. No reclamation projects. Gimme a CJ Watson without the 'tude
  11. QUOTE (oldsox @ Jul 18, 2014 -> 07:26 AM) slight exaggeration. Not really
  12. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 07:03 PM) Draft picks are always valuable. Lol. Well then why didn't the Lakers trade for the valuable picks?
  13. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 06:57 PM) To get picks. Bulls picks really aren't valuable going forward. Maybe the Sacramento pick if it breaks right. And even then, the Lakers aren't exactly a draft savvy organization
  14. The worst part is everyone knew he would be amnestied, so honestly why would the lakers sign and trade Pau for the contract, expiring or not? They waited him out and got him for peanuts
  15. QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 06:25 PM) He gets all his money. Yea the bulls are gonna pay the difference. Carlos is getting 16+ this year regardless. If he went to an open market I highly doubt he would get more
  16. Im just glad to know that I dont have to dread his call up anymore. Heath was a friggin organizational pinball
  17. QUOTE (Boogua @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 09:14 AM) Mo Williams is probably a lot better than you think. I'd love him as a backup guard. He's also a guy you can play off the ball with d rose on the ball because he's a pretty good 3 point shooter. Im not saying he is bad, I just cant remember the last time I saw either of those guys playing
  18. QUOTE (IowaSoxFan @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 09:11 AM) Because he would fit a need perfectly. An OF of Pederson, Eaton, and Garcia is cheap and has a ton of upside to contribute to the offensive core for the next 5 years. anytime a trade partner is mentioned, finding one of their top prospects and saying "I just want this guy" is funny. Of course that OF would have a bunch of upside, but in a thread where we are talking about the Dodgers wanting to unload a highly paid poorly performing outfielder, why would you mention that you want their affordable up and coming prospect. It is just silly
  19. I like how everytime the Dodgers are mentioned as a trade partner for anything, inevitably people post "I just want Joc Pederson".
  20. I didnt know Booby Gibson and Mo Williams were still in the league. I thought they faded out when Lebron left cleveland in 2010
  21. QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 16, 2014 -> 11:35 PM) It's been his unofficial board nickname since his rookie year. Kyyle and I concocted it. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2607049 Feathered Serpent*, Flying works as well. shack has been an integral part of the naming process as well. You guys ran with the penis blood That sounds bad, but there is really no other way to put it
  22. Softball Thursday woot woot QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 15, 2014 -> 02:15 PM) I am subbing in a pretty serious 16" league tonight for a double header. I have never played other than in gym class in high school which was a joke. I was a varsity high school baseball player so I am not worried about keeping up but is there any little nuances or rule differences that a beginner would miss? And as far as the swing, does your swing vary from the traditional baseball swing? Thanks in advance!! Just concentrate on hitting it square. Mis-hit 16" balls don't go very far
  23. http://deadspin.com/all-100-times-jeters-n...1881/+bubbaprog MLB and Fox "we didn't mention Gwynn and Zimmer and everyone else because we didn't want to focus on one person" Meanwhile they said Jeters name 100 times
  24. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 16, 2014 -> 10:56 PM) No offense, but SIU was in such a shambles you have to wonder why Barry took that job. Is there any way in hell he can turn that program back around? You guys got any good players yet under Barry? You should look into his previous job at MSU. Barry took that job because he needed a job as much as the Salukis needed a coach QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 17, 2014 -> 05:52 AM) He's already turning it around. Kyle, Rowand, and myself talk about it right here every year. In fact we are thinking about starting our own web based show or podcast with weekly staples such as "What else could Lowery screw up?" and "What job is Torres Roundtree holding this week?". Gonna be huge! I hate lowery so much
  25. QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ Jul 16, 2014 -> 08:53 PM) Ok, that's it. No more using this term. Seriously, now. No more. You don't get to post pictures of hairy boobs and then tell me I can't say Hot Garbage.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.